Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by -Aeris

1 breeding request

Postby Tea... » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:36 pm

Hello!!

Okay okay hear me out, I'm sorry but I literally drew him twice now and almost an hour each (actually one I'm not even finished with) because I am drawing with my phone (haven't had a drawing tablet of computer for years),so I can't spend anymore time rn to draw him. But I left his colors there for ya, They are the bottom 4 colors. Anyway here is my boi <3

Attachments
Untitled64.png
Untitled64.png (280.21 KiB) Viewed 190 times
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 breeding request

Postby -Aeris » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:48 pm

Its all good! Holy- you rolled a 6 for this batch. I have another batch before you so this may take a while if you're alright with that? ^^

I'm not sure if I should feel happy or terrified that i rolled 6 twice in a row.
My TH ! | dm for my discord
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 breeding request

Postby Tea... » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:05 am

Take your time! No rush here, I'm okay with waiting! Yeah that is a little scary, I with you luck!!
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me