Ancient Warrior

"Ancient Warrior" by Featherfoot

Dressup entry

Ancient Warrior

Postby Featherfoot » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:12 am

"Gather 'round, kits! Time for a story... A long, long time ago, before the five Clans were created, even before Lionclan, Tigerclan, and Leopardclan, there was one big group of cats. They were called the Ancients. Now kits, these warriors were nothing like us - they had razor sharp teeth, long sleek tails with tufts at their ends, and were many, many times bigger than ourselves. But, they had civilization and the Warrior Code, even though Starclan was called differently. Back then, the Code was even more strict than nowadays, and the punishments were nearly twice as bad. These cats were powerful and mighty, but always knew when and how to avoid battles. And they had one law that hovered above all: elders and kits (though the kits were called "cubs" back then) were to be fed and taken care of first, no matter the danger. You should learn from the Ancients, if you want to grow up to be a good warrior. Remember: Elder and kits first, and ferocious but wise. This is the story for to today, and no whining about more. Talking about elders, go fetch me some prey, or there will be no more stories today."
Featherfoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me