Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

VOK Lion design ideas (Closed) by minifun990

Based on Click to view
Artist minifun990 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

VOK Lion design ideas (Closed)

Postby minifun990 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:28 pm

Hello! I have two myos for the closed species VOK and while I have vague ideas of what I want Im also rather unsure when there are so many cool possibilities. Thats where this competition comes in.

Id love to see some potential designs.

There are two different design options
The first is an unlimited medium myo, so can have unnatural colours and custom fur/ears/tails/horns/small wings etc. (But don't worry about doing edits if you don't want to, Im mostly looking for pattern/colour ideas!)
Im also thinking they will be half carbuncle (make sure to specify mythology if you google them or you see disease pictures though) or zheng so if you want to include that somehow feel free to

Im also thinking they may be related to these two lions I have
But feel free to add extra colours/design elements

The second is an one large trait myo. Which means same as the first one but this one can be genetically spliced with some other sort of animal. I have very little currently in mind for this one so go wild!

If you win I like your design the most and will likely recreate it/base one of my myos off it, crediting you of course.

I should probably do a general likes/dislikes too (But feel free to ignore it as I love a wide range of things)
+Pastel colours
+Complex designs
+Designs that imply personality

Dislikes
-Browns (sometimes)
-Black schelera

This competition will end on the 30th August
1st prize: Any two pets of your choice from this group, mostly an assortment of 2010 rares. (just saw group pet rule, adding specific pet links soon)
Pool of pets includes

2nd prize: May be added later depending on the number of entries

Base/lines by the awesome Sixbane
Last edited by minifun990 on Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VOK Lion design ideas

Postby minifun990 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:06 am

Bump
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VOK Lion design ideas (Win 2010 Rares)

Postby minifun990 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:06 am

This is set to close tommorow at rollover (just before turning to the 31st)

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:08 am

Roughly four hours left :)

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:34 pm

Closed now for judging

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VOK Lion design ideas (Closed)

Postby minifun990 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:05 pm

Id like to congratulate GraveBlues for winning! Just send me a trade for whatever two pets you'd like from that group!

And I really liked matchapk's too! So after GraveBlues has taken a couple feel free to send me a trade to get a pet from the group as well!

Thanks to everyone for entering!

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me