Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

BRITA | Community Horses (DNP) by sprig

Based on Click to view
Artist sprig [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

BRITA | Community Horses (DNP)

Postby sprig » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:27 pm

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Please do not post on this thread!

Community horses are designed to act as "unowned starters" for members who do not have a Tolter yet, and need help getting one! While the horses themselves are not up for adoption, their slots are given out to help members get their first Tolter through the route of breeding. While they are not solely given to new members, that is their typical use.

Community horses are different than Mascots in a few ways. They have 4 slots just like any normal Tolter, but once their slots have been given away, they are "retired" and sold to the community for Gold Coins. As the community horses are cycled through, new ones are made periodically based on artist discretion as well as community input. They will occasionally have rare features such as extra fluff or special genes!

Community horse slots are not given out by request, and members with less Tolters already owned are prioritized in order to help grow the community as a whole when they are offered!

SLOTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me