Drawing sessions 6
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ebony {Noodles, Sort of Done}

Postby beebun » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:28 pm

I quite like this concept. Making your own maps for the species. <33
Inspired by FluffyTheUnicorn’s Map. Hope that’s ok. ^^
This is 100% a WIP!

Notes to self:
Darker areas in green mean higher elevation, mountain ranges.
Lighter areas in the ocean means reefs and shallow areas; most likely places habitable for aquatic Noodles.
Tan areas mean dryer places, such as a desert.
Island in the top left corner is to be called Feather Island. Island in the opposite corner is to be called the Windrose Cluster. Main island is to be dubbed Ebony.
Call one of the mountains Mount. Erebrus because of this.
The bay is going to be called Pincer Bay.
Make other small islands, lakes, and labels later when I find my Apple Pencil.

Current Noodle List: Kai (Village in the Shattered Isles) | Jessica (Bluebell Delta’s land city) | Xaivier (The Underground)

Last edited by beebun on Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ebony {Noodles, Sort of Done}

Postby beebun » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:18 am

Ebony
The main island, plus all the smaller islands around it, are called Ebony. Ebony was once one with another large island called Ivory - which has the volcano that made it. Many Noodles call these islands and the waters around them home.

Feather Island
Feather island is not exactly notable, though it is the second largest island in Ebony.

Neve Volcano
The only volcano in Ebony, which is home to a number of Noodles, known for their ways with metal. Is a dormant volcano.

Desea Reef
Home to a large tribe of aquatic Noodles, led by a queen. It is one of the best habitable reefs in Ebony, and it’s inhabitants guard it closely.

Pincer Bay
The life of trade, many Noodles come here to sell wares, gain exotic foods, and mingle with others. Also a good place for aquatic Noodles.

The Underground
The Underground is a system of tunnels under the scorching hot desert called Under. It is home to a tribe of Noodles, who have strict rules for their citizens.

Bluebell Delta
A quaint place for a quaint city. This delta harbors all sorts of Noodles, and is the most peaceful place in Ebony. Considered a safe haven.

Westside Range
A mountain range with very rocky and steep terrain. Has a system of caves, which seem to go on forever. Almost uninhabitable, but some still call Westside home.

The Shattered Isles
It’s impossible to tell one island from the next here, and many get lost searching the horizon. Though, if you follow the islands, you will come to Ivory and you would have followed the path of the Split. There are many small towns and villages here.

Mount. Erebrus
A large mountain which a tribe of Noodles call home. They recently switched from a king to a council. We’ll see how that goes. Ther is much snow and ice here, almost all year long, but the inhabitants don’t mind it.

Windrose Cluster
A cluster made up of four islands; North, south, west, and east respectively. The sights here are beautiful.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me