Espresso's first day home...

"Espresso's first day home..." by DrowntheFrowns

Dressup entry

Espresso's first day home...

Postby DrowntheFrowns » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:48 pm

...he literally screamed about everything, and I do mean everything including when he pooped or found a piece of food that fell out of his bowl. It wasn't bas screaming either, Espresso was actually incredibly excited, because unlike most kittens, he was happy with his new home, which surprised me a lot. He was also the first kitten I had ever seen in person, and I cried because he was so incredibly small my brain couldn't comprehend it, I just held him and cried while he screamed and kneaded with every step. Oh and that's another thing he did, he kneaded literally constantly, with every step, and since we had hardwood floors this meant he slipped often. He still screams and kneads a lot to this day, and I can't thank the world enough for giving me my ADHD, anxiety ridden, bean of a boyo. He really is the ultimate pick-me-up, Espresso Randall Ionan...
Getting ready to move, I won't have internet for a while when I do so I'm likely going to be inactive for a couple months, I won't know when I'll be moving so I'm very sorry for the inconvenience!
My timezone is EST and I tend to go to bed around 1-2 AM in that time
I tend to come back online around 2ish PM
Also, trades with guinea pigs and either species of hamsters are always appreciated, I'm going for a full collection of those so if it's on my wishlist I want it :3
DrowntheFrowns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me