17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Re: Lambicorn #463 | Cursed Fallen

Postby realkitty56 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:04 pm

UNIQUE Undead/Skeleton paw-hoof lambicorn
Anatomically correct Cat/Horse Skeleton Body, Bandana, Wings, Glowing

Approved by Kittiehh
Ends on 8/15/2021 (6 Days total)

To get this adopt, its a Impress me ^^
You have Three Ways to try to impress me...
if it inspires me enough i may also create the hero/villain that defeated them!

Writing:
(Answer these Three Questions, a max of 500 Letters all together.)
What lead this Protag/Antag (Hero or Villain) to their Fate
What were they like before their Curse/Demise?
Who was the one that Defeated them?

Drawing:
(1+2 or 2 + 100-500 word explanation)
What was the battle like between them and their rival?
What was the aftermath?

Character Building/Development:
What Would be the battle theme of them and their rival? (Maximum of 2 songs, one for them and one for the rival)
What was their rival like, and what caused their rivalry?

Submit here~!
Code: Select all
[b]- This is what happened -[/b]
[b]Username[/b]
[b]Lambi Name:[/b]
[b]Lambi Gender:[/b]
[b]Rival Name:[/b]
[b]Rival Gender:[/b]
[b]Try for Rival Creation Bonus?:[/b] (Y/N)
[b]Impress me!:[/b]
【Everyone wants happyness】
【Nobody wants pain】
【But you cant have a rainbow】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:50 am

- This is what happened -
Username Queen Vivane
Lambi Name: Kazette
Lambi Gender: Female
Rival Name: Scyla
Rival Gender: Female
Try for Rival Creation Bonus?: Y
Impress me!:
Kazette the world-famous and villain of the shadows
Scyla the bumbling idiot who accidentally unleashed a curse on a supervillain

What lead this Protag/Antag (Hero or Villain) to their Fate:
Nothing terribly obvious, that much is clear. So mayhaps it might have been fate or destiny, something along those lines. Or perhaps it was simply that Scyla should not have been anywhere near anything easily breakable and that Kazette was the victim in all of this. Because she was just in the wrong place for the events that would rip away her life as a model. Our dear villain had to stand where she was due to it being center stage and the spot with the best lighting according to the photographer

What were they like before their Curse/Demise?
Kazette was a supermodel. World-famous in fact. Known for her stunning looks and kind heart, some felt that to gaze upon her was a blessing. She never truly went about stopping such behavior, addressing it only via seemingly flustered laughter that nobody ever questioned. Taking the modeling world by storm was easy, taking the shadows was far more difficult. For who would fear someone known for kindness and beauty? No one did until she made them.

Who was the one that Defeated them?
That would be Scyla and the defeat was a complete and total accident. You see, Scyla isn't very impressive to look at, pretty enough in her own way of course but nothing anywhere near as breathtaking as Kazette. A little clumsy in what most would class as the most annoying manner. And yet she managed to curse the Shadowed Queen, robbing her of all the beauty she possessed.

Nobody knew that something ancient lurked within that bottle so when Scyla knocked it over and it smashed against Kazette? There were no thoughts of curses or bad luck or any such thing, only worry for their darling star who insisted she was perfectly fine but would be perfectly accepting of onsite medical staff checking her over to make sure.

What Would be the battle theme of them and their rival?
Villain - Kazette
Fear Not This Night - Scyla

Scyla has always been the pleaser, the type that ends up rushing around after a boss who near constantly barks orders. Not particularly smart but not simple-minded either. Decidedly average as far as Lambicorns go. A nice girl who always found herself fond of flowers and plants

It's not really a rivalry per se, more of a one-party loathes the very existence of the other for accidental circumstances due to the natural clumsy nature which caused said circumstances. Ever since the curse took hold, Kazette has held a burning hatred for Scyla. Becoming a skeleton had her ripped away from her modeling career, so her life in the shadows became much more prominent. So Kazette donned the crown and became a queen, one who ruled the shadows where nice little Lambicorns should never go looking lest their fate twist and turn in the most unpleasant of ways.

Last edited by Queen Vivane on Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:43 am, edited 18 times in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offline_now » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:23 am

Dropping out! gl everyone
Last edited by Offline_now on Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re: Lambicorn #463 | Cursed Fallen

Postby realkitty56 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:15 am

Bumping this, 3 days left guys!
【Everyone wants happyness】
【Nobody wants pain】
【But you cant have a rainbow】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:32 am

Username WitchHazel
Lambi Name: Orek
Lambi Gender: Nonbinary (He/They)
Rival Name: Veda
Try for Rival Creation Bonus?: Yes!
Impress me!:
What Would be the battle theme of them and their rival?
Orek's Theme
Veda's Theme

Can you tell I'm on an Ori kick

Orek was once a great adventurer; constantly roaming the realms in search of knowledge. From the Whitefang mountains of the north to the barren, windswept deserts of the southwest, Orek wanted to see it all. He was a wizard, you see - searching for ancient texts and spells lost to time. But one fateful encounter left them changed forever. Upon finding an ancient temple in the Saltmarsh swamp, he stumbled upon a hidden library filled with knowledge. Exuberant at their findings, Orek began stuffing every mouldering tome he could fit into his enchanted bag. But the temple's guardian was none too pleased to discover their pilfering... she wanted to keep the ancient knowledge and power stored in those books, scrolls, artefacts all to herself. She slunk along in the shadows and observed Orek for some time. When she realised what they were doing, the guardian burst forth into the dimly lit temple and stood tall above him. "I am Veda," she boomed. "Guardian of this temple and the knowledge within. Leave this place, foul thing. These tomes are not meant for the living."

Frightened by her large stature, Orek agreed to leave. But they weren't entirely honest with Veda - in his bag remained the knowledge he had stolen. Armed with powers beyond Orek's comprehension, Veda sensed the magic in his bag and knew that he had not heeded her warning, The guardian let out a mighty shriek and mounted an attack against Orek. The battle was hard-fought, but Orek was no match for his fearsome foe. Using both her physical strength and magical abilities, Veda vanquished the magical thief. As one last lesson, she placed a curse on Orek so that he may rise again after his defeat and live on in skeletal form - he suffers an immortal life; their mind a prisoner to Veda and his soul at her beck and call. Orek searches for a way to break this curse so that he might know peace in the afterlife, and escape their eternal foe. [335 words]
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re: Lambicorn #463 | Cursed Fallen

Postby JJWolf » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:18 am

Username JJWolf
Lambi Name: GE (Stands for Grim Extinction)
Lambi Gender: Male
Rival Name: Lavish
Rival Gender: Male
Try for Rival Creation Bonus?: Yes
Impress me!:
GE theme song: Little Poor Me by Layto
Lavish theme song: The Hunter by Adam Jensen
Lavish (Their rival) was charming. Always had the spot light. Lavish and GE were once best friends, quite close, always spending their time together. However they both had a crush on the same girl. Lavish was surprised to hear that the girl liked GE. It made Lavish bitter and hurt. Once while spending time together Lavish remembered on old tale. GE and Lavish attempted to summon the old creature. Thinking it was a false tale. However the creature appeared in front of them, scaring them both. While GE ran off, Lavish stayed behind. The creature ended up giving Lavish 1 wish, however this wish also came with a curse. Without listening to the warning, Lavish wished for the girl to like him instead of GE.
It was like acid was poured on GE in those seconds. As the wish was granted, the creature took the soul of GE. He was declared dead. However, while he was left to die, the creature appeared before him. Reviving him to pursue revenge on Lavish.
While Lavish feels awful for what happened to his friend, GE’s revival started a manslaughter. Now he does what he can to stop GE from hurting anyone else.

(Sorry if this makes no sense lol)
~JJWolf
Secretly a superhero, Loves Fudge Stripes, Can’t Spell, and doesn’t speak Grammar...
Don’t add that.

Anyone of any power: Me and GoldenDrone are not the same person (We’re siblings) and may make unfair trades by accident/time to time.
JJWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gloo Soda » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:22 am

Username Gloo Soda
Lambi Name:Oriens
Rival Name: Paymon
Rival Gender: Male
Try for Rival Creation Bonus?: Yes
Impress me!:

What Would be the battle theme of them and their rival?: X

What was their rival like, and what caused their rivalry?:

Oriens and Paymon were both high-ranking officials within a legion of demons, for a time. Both were responsible for the spirits of the dead; Oriens for their care, and Paymon as their general, selecting spirits to take as his own soldiers.

Despite being a demon himself, Oriens had great respect for the spirits he was responsible for. Seeing the spirits he tended to be taken away by Paymon and forced to fight upset him deeply. Even though they are already dead, they were still capable of suffering, and the spirits of Paymon’s army would never be at peace. He was so sympathetic to the dead, in fact, that he would travel to the graves of those who had not yet been taken to the afterlife, in hopes of sparing the spirits of virtuous individuals, so they would not be forced to suffer under Paymon.

Oriens got away with this for a while. But one day when another fellow lesser demon was curious where Oriens sometimes disappears to, he was followed and seen using his powers that would otherwise be used to bring spirits into the world of demons, to “reject” them from this world and allow them to be taken elsewhere instead.

Paymon, and many other leaders in the legion, were furious with Oriens and his treason. Paymon brought his army of spirits to confront Oriens. The two fought, and despite Oriens standing up even to Paymon’s army, he was eventually overwhelmed. Rather than destroy him, Paymon left Oriens in a state of near-death, and higher demons within the order stripped Oriens of his rank and most of his power.

With the help of other fellow demons who sympathized with him, Oriens escaped from the legion. His rivalry with Paymon continues, using the last bit of his power to help guide spirits away from his old enemy.

Trades

Gloo Soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueberryOtter » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:17 am

Username BlueberryOtter
Lambi Name: Spine
Lambi Gender: Male (He/They)
Rival Name: Captain Black Bird (also current Captain Beauty)
Rival Gender: Male (Beauty: She/They)
Try for Rival Creation Bonus?: Sure! :D (though note Black Bird is dead, so he'd have to be a ghost, and Beauty already exists)

Impress me!:

What lead this Antag Villain to their fate
On a treasure hunt, not knowing its his last, to a deserted island named Cursed Cove, a small and glum island with several dangers at every turn. The Captain took a group of pirates, including Spine, deep into the cove to find treasures claimed to be here, while the rest of the crew stayed back for look out. As they headed deeper, they saw weird organisms, a green gas, and natures own booby-traps. They all managed to having the minimal injuries, til they reached darkness. But the green gas, guided them toward a gash in the wall that was glowing green and gold. They all crowded to peek inside, the shines of treasure lured them. . . The Captain spoke "What ye waiting for? Go on!", shoving Spine forward. Spine grinned, the gash was big enough for a small lambie like him, so he squeezed inside!
What came next struck him with regret. In front of him, treasures, behind him, his crewmates, below him. . . a huge pit, which he fell into. The impact only shocked him and broke a wing, for his wings slowed his fall. Above him he could hear and see slightly in the dark, Spine yowled for help. But no reply, yet he barely heard his captain spit "Bah its only one crewmate! Now hurry before we all fall!" and he could make out his crewmates hurrying to collect treasure with magic.
Then all was quiet besides the occasional drip of water. He made no effort to fend for himself, he only felt anger, knowing his greedy captain left him over treasure. So he sat for a long time in the pit, letting the anger and toxins fuel him, til he was nothing but a bare skeleton filled with agony, a slouched heap of glowing bones with an untouched bandanna that Captain gave him since day 1 that he became a pirate.

What were they like before their demise?
Spine was a small, reckless, charming, tuxedo patterned, black and grey cat Lambicorn with black wings and. Has a green bandanna as a symbol of his pirate crew, along with other things he cant remember. Spine was always ready for missions, got into a few life threatening situations, and was a slick thief. They were cherished, almost co-captain at the time he joined. Captain even claimed him to be the son he never had, even after baby Beauty came around.

Who was the one that defeated them?
Not a who, but a what! But if you need a who, Captain Black Bird abandoning him in the deepest parts of the cove, counts to his defeat. With the impact from falling into the stone pit filled with more of the toxic plants and pores, he was slowly defeated and turned to his glowing skeleton self years later.

Captain Black Bird, soft chubby fellow with small black bird wings. Was a filthy rich pirate with bad greed. Hes very much a wimp in the sign of danger and put his safety first. The father of Beauty, the Captain of a somewhat well known pirate crew.

(Sorry if the story is just breaching cs friendly guidelines!!)
Word count: 498
BlueberryOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saeli » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:34 am

Username Saeli
Lambi Name: Wraith
Rival Name: Soara
Try for Rival Creation Bonus?: Y
Impress me!:
Wraith the corrupted defender
Soara the virtuous defender

Before the curse...
Wraith and Soara were twins born to defend their island. From birth, the village elders said they were destined to be the next protectors of their island from the encroaching evil and curses they bring. Wraith would be the defender of the Earth and underground tunnel system, while due to her flight Soara would take the skies and sea. Wraith would always charge head first into danger without a plan while Soara was the more calm and calculating counterpart. She would make a plan of action before the two would head into danger. On one occasion, the pair was defending the island from a sea monster and its dark magic wielding master. Due to Wraith's brashness, he decided to launch himself at the sea monster rather than working together with his sister to defeat the mage beforehand. As such Soara was captured in a dark hold by the mage.

The curse...
Wraith distraught over his twins predicament immediately began to bargain with the mage for his twins life. The dark mage agreed with the condition that Wraith would become enthralled to them, but he could continue to live on the island with his sister. Soon the dark mages influence over Wraith began to cause him to attack the islanders and his sister Soara was forced to put him down. However the dark mage's magic wouldn't let Wraith rest... little did Soara know the greatest threat to her island would soon be her undead twin brother.

Battle Theme for Soara and Wraith:
When Soara killed Wraith
Saeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby realkitty56 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:06 am

Well, i Felt to be nice.. There is more than one reward.

the winner of this adopt is WitchHazel

Their chosen songs from a game that has a similar aesthetic to what the adopt looks like, enhance the feel of the story provided, for this i also bestow them the chance to bring this rival of theirs into existance of a unique level, true upon approval!

The Stylish Runner Up Is Gloo Soda, Which is allowed the choice to make the lambi that better suits the hero, or the rival that was meant to be, of a Stylish Level!

That is all from me, you both must Contact me on the discord to discuss details of the designs.
Thank you for all of the participation..
realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me