Based on Click to view
Artist rem sleep [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
36 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Token Adopts [CLOSED!]

Postby rem sleep » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:27 pm

100 adopts challenge-- it has been a MINUTE. Guess who isn't dead? That's right, it's me.

please make sure to check the main page (under the 'based on' of this adoptable) for the rules, and consider marking! all the adopts I post under the 'Rem's Adopt Shack' are custom-lined and unique, so if you're interested in my adoptables, I'd appreciate a mark or follow! I do these fairly regularly, so if you don't catch one this time, you could next time! also-- if you want to credit my toyhou.se it's remsleep

There are still some stragglers left over for sale if you want to investigate them too! n v n !
      bee here and cloud here!

please post here if you'd like to claim, then send a trade. upon accepting, I'll add you to the oekaki < 3
      for crediting purposes please use my toyhou.se which is remsleep u v u !!

These adopts will be open for TOKENS!

ImageImageImageImage
      Samples count for 1 token each.

ImageImageImage
      Crystals count for 2 tokens each.

ImageImageImage
      and these guys all count for 5 tokens each!

As long as your total number of token points adds up to the number of token points required for an adoptable, you can mix and match what tokens you pay with! n v n

[61] noodles - OPEN for 25 token points CLAIMED by takura.
      this creature has ramen noodles for their hair and tails, and naturo fish cakes for their ears and as decoration on their tails too! they love ramen and eat it for every single meal. they have a special cook book full of recipes for homemade broth and other improvements one can make to your standard fair run-of-the-mill ramen noodles. their favorite thing to do is add grilled chicken, dried seaweed, water chestnuts and baby corn! one could say they're a cullinary genius, but only when it comes to one thing. the question remains though-- is their hair actually noodles? or does it just look like noodles...?

[62] music box - OPEN for 25 token points CLAIMED by solos
      this odd creature has a music box where its stomach should be, how odd! there's no crank either... the way they wind it up is with their energy level! when they're awake and active, their music box is faintly playing-- it gets quieter and quieter throughout the day as they tire out though, and when it stops they need to sleep for awhile. they wear a mask on their face because they're rather shy, but they do have a face under there-- i promise! they're bubbly, energetic and a being of very few words-- usually they emote by chirping, clicking and that sort of thing, or with sounds from their music box!

[63] lace - OPEN for 30 token points CLAIMED by takura.
      this cat-human hybrid is a loud dresser with a very out-there fashion sense-- they're always trying new things with their wardrobe! they have a personal soft spot for lacy garments and the color purple though. they have a soft-spoken personality and struggle in social situations, but they make up for their meek presence with their eye-catching dress, so they always make a splash at whatever party they go to even if they are on the shy side. their interests include cartons of milk, lace and being called cute.
Last edited by rem sleep on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery