Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Spend a day with a hero challenge by Happily Wrathful

Artist Happily Wrathful [gallery]
Time spent 12 hours, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Spend a day with a hero challenge

Postby Happily Wrathful » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:47 pm

Its national heroes day and you are incredibly excited, after all you get to spend an entire day with a real life superhero. Usually you would spend the day with other civilians working to celebrate the sacrifices the heroes of earth constantly give up for you and other civilians of the like. Whether it be doing something good for others to pay it forward or writing thank you letters to your favorite hero, national heroes day is a fun day filled with good will and remembrance.

however this year you somehow managed to convince a rather popular hero to join you for a day of fun. You never thought writing a heartfelt thank you letter to Red Bird Ruby would lead to you both spending the entirety of Heroes Day together but here you were standing on the sidewalk anxiously awaiting the peppy hero's arrival.

a loud boom of thunder shakes you out of your thoughts and you quickly avert your gaze to the sky just in time to see Red Bird's large and very red wings stop almost directly above you. landing with impeccable grace, Red closes her wings and they quickly disappear from sight with whatever kind of mystical ability lets them seemingly disappear. you don't fail to notice the one mechanical wing on her left, she had lost it in a battle along with her left arm a few years ago. It doesn't seem to affect her mood though as she turns to you with a wide grin you swear sparkles. in her right hand is a fruit covered, plastic fast food cup with some kind of bright pink drink in it. The winged hero calls out to you as she waves "Well hey there cutie! Ready to have some fun?"

yes. you think yes I am.

um well heres a cute challenge thing, basically draw the character our hero here is looking at! maybe write your own little blurb about their feelings meeting our feathered friend or why they wrote them a thank you letter.
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me