Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

custom designs 4 tokens [CLOSED] by astrohund

Artist astrohund [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
36 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

custom designs 4 tokens [CLOSED]

Postby astrohund » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:14 pm

i'm in the mood to do some quick customs in exchange for tokens from the current event, so i'll be placing this thread here temporarily.
          i will be doing mainly just a few of these for bribe, so feel free to fill out the form below if interested.

please read
          • this is NOT on a first-come-first serve basis.
          • please do not send payment until i accept your form. i will not accept the trade until the design is complete.
          • all designs will be roughly sketched, colored and minimally shaded. it'll most likely look cleaner depending on how much you're offering me.
          • i will be only doing quads or anthropomorphic designs. i'm mainly most comfortable with doing canines or felines, but anything that's even remotely similar to those species i'd be willing to try.
          • all designs will be done using clip studio paint.
          • for examples, please view my toyhou.se or chickensmoothie gallery.
          • CREDIT ME ON TOYHOU.SE VIA MY ACCOUNT THERE [@ASTROHUND]. IF UPLOADED ANYWHERE BESIDES TOYHOU.SE, PLEASE CREDIT ME VIA MY INSTAGRAM. [@astrohund]

i'm only interested in the following...
            ImageImage Image Image
            Image Image Image
            Image Image Image

form for custom... [please fill out ENTIRELY if you're wanting something specific]
            Code: Select all
            [center]
            [b]username[/b]
            [b]species[/b]
            [b]anthropomorphic or quad/feral?[/b] [you're probably going to need to bribe me more if choosing anthro]
            [b]specific colors or color palette(s) wanted[/b] [the more the better / there's a slight chance of me changing or adding colors, so keep that in mind]
            [b]specific traits/characteristics wanted[/b]
            [b]specific accessories wanted[/b] [i'm not guaranteed to add them]
            [b]moodboard/etc. for inspiration[/b]
            [b]character playlist or themes[/b]
            [b]design likes/dislikes[/b] [not required, but it'd help me make sure i don't add anything you're not interested in]
            [b]anything else you want me to know?[/b]
            [b]payment/bribe[/b]
            [/center]

queue/waitlist

finished designs
Last edited by astrohund on Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:43 pm, edited 8 times in total.
ImageImage
he/him
im just here to be entertained
𓃠 my gallery 𓃠
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: custom designs 4 tokens [OPEN]

Postby Alkene » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:32 pm

I'm a simple woman, I see astro post, I gravitate towards it. ily thank you for the opportunity

username Alkene
species Feline/Feline-like
anthropomorphic or quad/feral? Feral pwease
specific colors or color palette(s) wanted This, This, or This or really anything you wanna do, my guy, I'm not picky at all
specific traits/characteristics wanted Anything! My favorite things are horns, oversized teeth/fangs, scars, fluff, and weirdly-colored eyes
specific accessories wanted ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
moodboard/etc. for inspiration Any from those color palettes above?
character playlist or themes Just random songs I'm into right now
- Good 4 U
- Possible Ending Song (or anything bo burnham lol)
- Alive
- Caroline
design likes/dislikes Only thing I really dislike is muddled green colors OTL
anything else you want me to know? ily
payment/bribe 10 mushroom samples, 3 rock samples, 2 rubble samples, 3 water bottles. I know that's a little bit tho hfdishfoids if you want C$ to top it off I have 700 ;o;
|| She/her or They/Them||
discord — Arganine#8571

Only active for Oekaki and Adopts at this point

QPPs
pine & Lonnie
My dearest friends
| Sixbane | MrBoodle | Sebeon | batman | Wesley | Lucikan | Toxic Wolf | Emris | nirvaniem | Bornfromashes
Alkene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby samㅤ » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:32 pm

username sam
    species feline
    anthropomorphic or quad/feral? feral!
    specific colors or color palette(s) wanted 1B1F3A 53354A A64942 FF7844 | EEB76B E2703A 9C3D54 310B0B | + blacks and greys!
    specific traits/characteristics wanted fluffy/scruffy
    specific accessories wanted anything with a pumpkin on it!
    moodboard/etc. for inspiration eep
    character playlist or themes Pet Sematary DEVIL
    design likes/dislikes super neon colours is all
    anything else you want me to know? go wild
    payment/bribe 15 of each of the samples tokens, 5 of each sunset and magenta crystals, two journal pages anddd the pets from here

Last edited by samㅤ on Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

he/they adult
    th ; samhains closed species
    hunger games kick semi-hiatus
    pierce the veil 06.2023 GHOST 08.2023
    signature art by acadicus and stormbird

samㅤ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:34 pm

username
    luciferislonely
    species
    your choice
    anthropomorphic or quad/feral?
    your choice
    specific colors or color palette(s) wanted
    natural base colors w/ exotic colors for markings
    specific traits/characteristics wanted
    punk motorcycle chic, scruffy fur
    specific accessories wanted
    spiked collar
    moodboard/etc. for inspiration
    weaponry tw
    character playlist or themes
    song inspo: ohmami by chase atlantic
    design likes/dislikes
    open to pretty much anything, but please don’t add multiple eyes
    anything else you want me to know?
    my pms are open for questions if needed! i can also acquire a reasonable amount of tokens if needed.
    payment/bribe
    pink mushroom dog, green mushroom dog, pink axolotl, white axolotl, 20 tokens, can also give any normal event items i own and rares or c$ if needed!!

triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:09 pm

username sylvender
species nova scotia duck tolling retriever mix
anthropomorphic or quad/feral? anthro
I don't have a super set one that I prefer, so you can take any of these or mix and match etc etc, whatever you think works! I would love for them to be primarily brown/tan with any greens/etc being accents or eye colors or such but again, whatever works
one, two, three
specific traits/characteristics wanted one ear flopped and one ear up
specific accessories wanted would love them to have a little sunflower in their hair (or head fluff if you dont give them hair), if you can think of anything else add whatever you think fits!
moodboard/etc. for inspiration moodboard
character playlist or themes King by Lauren Aquilina, Like A River Runs by Bleachers, Candle by Cavetown
design likes/dislikes
-super bright colors/neons
-really fluffy designs
-neat eye designs (so colored scelera, shaped pupils, anything that kinda changes the eyes from just standard eyes)
dislikes
-super dull colors
-anything that looks like a large cluster of holes or eyes
anything else you want me to know? I'm not really super picky with things past the holes/eyes thing, so really past what I've given you feel free to take as much artistic freedom as you like, if you take my order! If something looks good to you, go for it so long as it still fits under the naturey dog theme :>
payment/bribe 50 tokens
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solos » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:10 pm

username solos
species belgian tervuren or border collie (can be mixed w another canine breed aswell :OOO)
anthropomorphic or quad/feral? feral-!
specific colors or color palette(s) wanted fawn colors + some warm browns -!!
specific traits/characteristics wanted long fur-!! maybe knicks in an ear -???
specific accessories wanted a bandana or some loose fabric on their neck, waist, or leg would be cool-!!
moodboard/etc. for inspiration moodboard,,,
character playlist or themes
line without a hook - ricky montgomery
hate me - nico collins
ghost - confetti
lost cause - billie eilish
design likes/dislikes likes :::: NATURAL DESIGNS-!! ( like u could see em in the wild) , masculine esc , these ears + tail-!!
dislikes :::: super complex-!! uhh a bunch of piercings + accessories (like 3 earrings max in 1 ear),, not much more-!!
anything else you want me to know? uhhh i rlly love these types of designs from u-!! xxx ,, xxx ,, xxx
payment/bribe all of my crystals (6 rn) + 20 samples (5 of each) + 3 axolotls (1 pink n 2 tan)
proof of items-!! 70 of the tokens r currently bidded w on an auction-!!

solos | she/they | ✸--
hi hi :D -!! 1# seungmin enjoyer
go n follow my best friend-!! <3
discord; solos. | th purge ‶ ☼ ″
shop | boyf | goos | cats | - © -
solos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shisou » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:15 pm

username Shisou
species Wolf
anthropomorphic or quad/feral? Feral
specific colors or color palette(s) wanted Primarily white body with various different colors mixed in from these palettes to represent the different gemstones that are growing from they're body Palette 1, Palette 2 feel free to add colors from the moodboard and aesthetic picture that I added below
specific traits/characteristics wanted Body is made out of/has different crystals growing out of it. Head is basically a crystal skull with a mane of various different crystals growing out of the head and spreading down the neck and parts of the back. Hole in it's chest that shows gems inside the body.
specific accessories wanted None
moodboard/etc. for inspiration 1, 2
character playlist or themes Skellies- Updog, TVA- Natalie Holt (from Loki)
design likes/dislikes im fine with pretty much anything just no overly bright neon colors
anything else you want me to know? Thank you in advance if you do mine!
payment/bribe this group accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=927419 + 4 crystals + 30 tokens
Shisou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:17 pm

username Only_Sky
species Feline
specific colors or color palette(s) wanted Natural colours!! Looove me some browns, greys and whites in particular. Using real coat types is definitely cool beans! If not natural colours, darks and blues (particularly paler and desaturated blues paired with white) are juicy. Only colours I would really dislike are primarily/large amounts of orange, pinks, purples.
specific traits/characteristics wanted Fluffy cheeks, big eyelashes, short tails, fluffy/long hair primarily around the tail, limbs and head but like,, smooth furred/short furred body n neck. Not needed, but rlly love ^^
specific accessories wanted Patterned collars (flowers/smiley faces maybe) and special shaped tags are lovely. Lip piercing/nose piercing/bangles. Silver jewellery only tho pls.
moodboard/etc. for inspiration X X X X
character playlist or themes N/A
design likes/dislikes I LOOVe double connected irises and pupils like this. Tattoos/tattoo-like markings are okay also, but not too many. Simpler sdesigns are algood. Spots (cat like or leopard appaloosa like) are coolies, as is lots of white! In particular I loooovee white 'masks' on the face, similar to this but the other eye is covered too. Basically all said before, lol.
anything else you want me to know? Idk if it seems too complex, but it's intended to be sorta simple ^^ PM me if you want/need more info!!
payment/bribe 80 samples (20 of each) and 4 each of the crystals.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:27 pm

Alkene wrote:
I'm a simple woman, I see astro post, I gravitate towards it. ily thank you for the opportunity

username Alkene
species Feline/Feline-like
anthropomorphic or quad/feral? Feral pwease
specific colors or color palette(s) wanted This, This, or This or really anything you wanna do, my guy, I'm not picky at all
specific traits/characteristics wanted Anything! My favorite things are horns, oversized teeth/fangs, scars, fluff, and weirdly-colored eyes
specific accessories wanted ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
moodboard/etc. for inspiration Any from those color palettes above?
character playlist or themes Just random songs I'm into right now
- Good 4 U
- Possible Ending Song (or anything bo burnham lol)
- Alive
- Caroline
design likes/dislikes Only thing I really dislike is muddled green colors OTL
anything else you want me to know? ily
payment/bribe 10 mushroom samples, 3 rock samples, 2 rubble samples, 3 water bottles. I know that's a little bit tho hfdishfoids if you want C$ to top it off I have 700 ;o;

sylvender wrote:

username sylvender
species nova scotia duck tolling retriever mix
anthropomorphic or quad/feral? anthro
I don't have a super set one that I prefer, so you can take any of these or mix and match etc etc, whatever you think works! I would love for them to be primarily brown/tan with any greens/etc being accents or eye colors or such but again, whatever works
one, two, three
specific traits/characteristics wanted one ear flopped and one ear up
specific accessories wanted would love them to have a little sunflower in their hair (or head fluff if you dont give them hair), if you can think of anything else add whatever you think fits!
moodboard/etc. for inspiration moodboard
character playlist or themes King by Lauren Aquilina, Like A River Runs by Bleachers, Candle by Cavetown
design likes/dislikes
-super bright colors/neons
-really fluffy designs
-neat eye designs (so colored scelera, shaped pupils, anything that kinda changes the eyes from just standard eyes)
dislikes
-super dull colors
-anything that looks like a large cluster of holes or eyes
anything else you want me to know? I'm not really super picky with things past the holes/eyes thing, so really past what I've given you feel free to take as much artistic freedom as you like, if you take my order! If something looks good to you, go for it so long as it still fits under the naturey dog theme :>
payment/bribe 50 tokens
Only_Sky wrote:

username Only_Sky
species Feline
specific colors or color palette(s) wanted Natural colours!! Looove me some browns, greys and whites in particular. Using real coat types is definitely cool beans! If not natural colours, darks and blues (particularly paler and desaturated blues paired with white) are juicy. Only colours I would really dislike are primarily/large amounts of orange, pinks, purples.
specific traits/characteristics wanted Fluffy cheeks, big eyelashes, short tails, fluffy/long hair primarily around the tail, limbs and head but like,, smooth furred/short furred body n neck. Not needed, but rlly love ^^
specific accessories wanted Patterned collars (flowers/smiley faces maybe) and special shaped tags are lovely. Lip piercing/nose piercing/bangles. Silver jewellery only tho pls.
moodboard/etc. for inspiration X X X X
character playlist or themes N/A
design likes/dislikes I LOOVe double connected irises and pupils like this. Tattoos/tattoo-like markings are okay also, but not too many. Simpler sdesigns are algood. Spots (cat like or leopard appaloosa like) are coolies, as is lots of white! In particular I loooovee white 'masks' on the face, similar to this but the other eye is covered too. Basically all said before, lol.
anything else you want me to know? Idk if it seems too complex, but it's intended to be sorta simple ^^ PM me if you want/need more info!!
payment/bribe 80 samples (20 of each) and 4 each of the crystals.

i'm gonna accept these three first, but i'll be coming back to pick through some others as well! feel free to send the trade over guys, i'll be getting started immediately.

also, @sylvender, is there any specific body type you wanted for your anthro [lean, chubby, feminine, masculine, androgynous, etc.]?
ImageImage
he/him
im just here to be entertained
𓃠 my gallery 𓃠
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:34 pm

Yeah! I meant to mention that, I was thinking chubby! ^^
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me