Ronnie, My Snow Child <3 by Androys

Based on Click to view
Artist Androys [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ronnie, My Snow Child <3

Postby Androys » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:04 pm

A very wise purchase on my part <3 I absolutely love my snow child and HAD to have him!! Look at the adorably snobby look on his lil face aaa

Bio:

Name: Ronnie
Variation: White Tern & Husky Hybrid
Flock: Snow Flock
Rarity: Rare
Likes: Hunting (hes a hunter), challenges, the colder the better, wind, singing, showing off
Dislikes: Being out-smarted or being out done, embarrassment, losing attention, messing up, feeling less than
Description: As a hunter, Ronnie is extremely agile and stealthy. At a young age he was often questioned and looked at funny for his heterochromia, but quickly got past it by using it as a conversational piece. Concerned females were always a favorite, and still are. Aside from that, his eyes are actually extremely sharp and he can spot prey- and even intruders in a matter of seconds. Combined with his sensitive nose and incredible hearing, nothing escapes him. This is another advantage in his popularity scheme as he uses it to learn more about other members of his flock. While his arrogance may seem harmless, it sometimes gets out of hand and could quickly escalate into both a danger to his flockmates, and to himself.....

..................... 𝝙𝞟𝘿𝙍𝞗𝝪𝞢
......⦂ 𝞓𝞟𝝞𝞛𝝙𝙇 𝝙𝘙𝞣𝝞𝞢𝞣 ・ 𝝞𝞣 ⧟ 𝞣𝞖𝝣𝞛 ⧟ 𝞖𝝞𝞛 ⦂
...........━━━━━━━━━━━━
...........𝝞𝞟𝞢𝞣𝝙𝙂𝙍𝝙𝞛 | 𝞣𝙒𝝞𝞣𝞣𝝣𝙍
....... 𝞣𝞖 | 𝝙𝙍𝞣 𝜞𝝞𝙂𝞖𝞣 | 𝞣𝞖 𝞠𝙐𝙍𝙂𝝣

..𝝙𝞟𝝞𝞛𝝙𝞣𝝞𝞗𝞟 𝘾𝙍𝝣𝘿𝝞𝞣..𝝞𝘾𝞗𝞟 𝘾𝙍𝝣𝘿𝝞𝞣...
Androys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes