Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Temple Striders V3 by Glowingsaltshaker

Based on Click to view
Artist Glowingsaltshaker [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Temple Striders V3

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:20 am

v1-v2-Artist Search-[url]Customs/MYOS[/url]

Basic Anatomy/Behaviors
-Wolf like head
-Big folded back ears, very pointy at the end. Ears don’t move much
-pointed snout
-Eyes similar to a fox or a cat, dilated pupils at almost all times. This causes poor eyesight
-fluff around neck, similar to a direwolf
-Sharp teeth
-Long legs, similar to a cat. Made for running at high speeds
-Long whiskers with tufts of fluff at the end, used for communication
-No claws, strangely
-Long tail, big fluffy fin at the end, similar to an eastern dragon. Also used for communication
-Lack vocal cords, or a voice box. Rely on body language as communication.
-Short /Small torso and chest
-Big, roughly the size of a Yukon Wolf (85 cm)
-Friendly towards Humans and Family
-Very Protective
-Eyes, Inside Ears, Whiskers, And Tail all glow naturally, they can stop glowing if needed to hide
-Normally Playful Among Each Other and with their human owners when not threatened, otherwise will act serious
-Hard to get to trust humans, but after awhile will warm up to you
-Normally live for 200 Years
-Pack hunt using sharp teeth
Check out the anatomy page for more information

Traits

No Rarity:Accessories, Heterochromia, Scars, Weight Edit, Expression Edit, Anthro

Common: Small Horns, Back Mane, Longer Whiskers, More Fluff On Whiskers, Short Hair, Glowing Markings, Sparkles

Uncommon: Large Horns, Extra Fluff, Less Fluff, Shorter Whiskers, Extra Teeth, Aura/Trail

Rare: Extra Eyes, 2 Tails, 4 Ears, Huge Fluffy Mane Along Back, Spikes On Ankles/Face/Back, Halo, Plant Growth, Exposed Bone, Extra Limbs, Slime/Goo, Missing Limb (1 Max), Extra Tails (2 Max), Extra Whiskers,

Mythical: Stone Body Parts, Gene Splice (No Wings), Eyes On Body, Elemental Power, Albinism, Living Tail, 2 Heads, 3+ Tails,

You are not allowed to edit the ear position or shape, remove the whiskers or whisker fluff, remove the tail fluff, or edit any other defining features

Staff

-Glowingsaltshaker(Owner)

-

-

-

-

Adopt form

Code: Select all
End Date:
Prompt:
Eye color:
Traits:

[code]Username:
Strider Pronouns:
Prompt:[/code]
Last edited by Glowingsaltshaker on Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:27 am, edited 7 times in total.
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules V3

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:24 am

General Rules
Copying/Stealing is worthy of banishment
The concept of a Temple Striders belongs to Glowingsaltshaker. Copying the species directly is considered theft and will get you banned. Copying another user's Temple Strider is also counted as a stealing offence.

No-Minimodding
Please, if you see a rule breaker, or if drama starts, alert Temple Strider staff ASAP

You cannot create your own Temple Strider without permission
Temple Striders are a CLOSED SPECIES. You can only obtain one from adopting one, or making your own by using a MYO ticket. (MYO stands for Make-Your-Own). MYO tickets can be purchased from the shop.

Toxic Behavior Will NOT Be Tolerated
Toxic Behavior, such as harrassment, guilt trips, and other toxic behaviors are worthy of a strike. Offences that are considered "Toxic" include, but are not limited to, bribing an artist to make you a Temple Strider, Acting immature and childish after losing a competition or raffle, ect.

Users may not be added to adopts

Follow All CS Rules
Obviously, Follow all of the ChickenSmoothie rules. Breaking these rules can get you banned from the site.

Competition Rules

You may not use real currency in auctions.
Though Temple Striders are mostly a non-profit species, auctions may be held on occasion. Using USD or any other form of real currency is not permitted. Anyone who uses IRL currency in auctions will not be counted in the auction.

You must finish your entry before the deadline.
You must finish your entry for a competition before it closes. If you do not finish your entry before the deadline, you will not be counted. If you would like to back out of a competition edit your message saying "Backed Out".

Custom/MYO Rules

You must have a MYO ticket to create your own Temple Strider.
you can purchase one in the shop. No MYO ticket=No Temple Strider

All MYOS must be put under a cover and approved by !Riptide!

Artist/Guest Artist Rules

Guest Artists have a month to create three Temple Strider adopts of any method of adoption.

Guest Artists cannot make Temple Striders with mythical traits, and can use a rare trait on only one adopt.

Official Artists are allowed to make one custom lined Temple Strider per month

Official Artists must check with Glowingsaltshaker before adding a legendary trait to the adopt.

Official Artists MUST make three adopts a month to receive pay.

Guest Artists must see Glowingsaltshaker after creating their 3 adopts, if rejected they may try and become a guest artist again.

If IRL issues come up, or if you would like to abandon your position, please contact Glowingsaltshaker

Staff Payment

3 Adopts = Standard MYO
4 Adopts = Common MYO
5-6 Adopts = Uncommon MYO
7+ = Rare MYO

I will post on the main page and PM artists with their MYOS
Last edited by Glowingsaltshaker on Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stamps-Giftlines-Affiliates

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:32 am

Stamps

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4376839][img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=3656695&size=medium&format=png&rev=1594188451[/img][/url]

By Centipedes

Pm me with your stamps to have them added! c:

Giftlines

None yet! Pm me with your giftlines for them to be added here! c:

Affiliates

None yet! Pm me with your species/stamp to potentially have them added! c:
]
[center][she/they]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Anatomy V3

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:37 am

Anatomy

Temple striders have very pointed snouts, with consistently folded back ears. They cannot move their ears from this position. They have small eyes which makes their eyesight poor. They make up for this using their long whiskers with fur tufts at the end, which act as antenna or “Feelers”. They use these whiskers like a cat does in a way, Temple Striders will use their whiskers to test if they can fit somewhere, or if something is near them. They have long slender legs to assist in running at high speeds, along with a long slim body. They normally live in cold, wet environments, because of this Temple Striders have big fluffy coats to keep them warm. Their dragon tail is meant to help with balance while running. Temple Striders are roughly 3 feet tall. Their eyes, whiskers, and tails all glow, this provides light to signal pack members where they are. They do NOT have claws and aren’t hostile unless threatened. Temple Striders have insanely sharp teeth, and can leave a bite similar to a shark’s. They do NOT have a defined gender, and reproduce using magic. They pick and choose pronouns as they please. They do not need food/water to survive but sleep is required. This is because of their magical nature.
Last edited by Glowingsaltshaker on Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
]
[center][she/they]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Credits V3

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:38 am

Credits

-Lines - Centipedes

-Concept - Ceptipedes

-Lore - Centipedes
Last edited by Glowingsaltshaker on Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
]
[center][she/they]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Temple Striders V3

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:57 am

You may post now <3
]
[center][she/they]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Temple Striders V3

Postby xanthocat » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:41 am

Mark
☀ This account is dead! I'm only not deleting it due to the fact I'd love to keep my credit links intact as well as keep it in case I ever come back to it.

It was lovely being in this community while it lasted, but I've since outgrown Oekaki and left most closed-species groups. I may still post on forums if I need help with something, or if I want to check on old friends. I check here maybe once a year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

FOR ANY UPDATED CREDIT LINKS, I AM @CHIMINGSOUL ON THE FOLLOWING PLATFORMS;
- TWITTER
- ARTFIGHT
- TOYHOU.SE [INACTIVE]
- TUMBLR [INACTIVE POSTING BUT CHECKED FREQUENTLY]
- CARRD
WANT TO REACH OUT? I'M @CHIMINGSOUL ON DISCORD AS WELL.
xanthocat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me