Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

CHEAP ADOPT!! by -cosmixtea

Artist -cosmixtea [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

CHEAP ADOPT!!

Postby -cosmixtea » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:30 am

For only 1 TH code, you could get this guy! Sorry about the handwriting, it’s horrible XD I love this guy! He’s so green and lean and not really mean XD have fun with this idc just pay 1 TH code I need a codddeeee!!!!
-cosmixtea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CHEAP ADOPT!!

Postby SALMON CANNON » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:57 pm

9livesliz wrote:
For only 1 TH code, you could get this guy! Sorry about the handwriting, it’s horrible XD I love this guy! He’s so green and lean and not really mean XD have fun with this idc just pay 1 TH code I need a codddeeee!!!!

hi!! are you still lookin for a toyhouse code? i have like 30 saved up, so im willing to spare one for this boy :]
SALMON CANNON

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -cosmixtea » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:30 am

lucidviolet wrote:
9livesliz wrote:

hi!! are you still lookin for a toyhouse code? i have like 30 saved up, so im willing to spare one for this boy :]

Yea of course! I’m trying to save up a code for when I turn 13(i can’t sign up now but I will the day I turn 13 lol). I can’t PM u, so if you could just post it here then delete/edit it the next day that would be perfect! I’ll just save it on my computer <3 I’m glad you like him, he’s yours! Sorry for the super late reply btw ^^”
-cosmixtea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SALMON CANNON » Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:53 am

Yea of course! I’m trying to save up a code for when I turn 13(i can’t sign up now but I will the day I turn 13 lol). I can’t PM u, so if you could just post it here then delete/edit it the next day that would be perfect! I’ll just save it on my computer <3 I’m glad you like him, he’s yours! Sorry for the super late reply btw ^^”

hmm im iffy about posting the invite in public, someone might grab it before you can. would it be alright if i waited til your birthday and pmed you then ?

(sry this is a few days late, i didnt get the reply notification)
julian / any pronouns
slowly phasing out my pets, might stay for the forums
dm for socials
SALMON CANNON

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me