Artist peachy! [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 27 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by peachy!

PANSEXUAL PRIDE FLAG AVI

Postby peachy! » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:45 pm

This is the pansexual pride flag! Although Pansexual and Bisexual are often confused or used interchangeably they are actually quite different! Pansexuality is the attraction to all genders while Bisexuality is attraction to two or more. Commonly referred to as 'gender-blind' this statement is quite the double edged sword. Pansexual people are often described as not taking the gender or sex of their partner into account, which is not entirely true for several reasons. It's not that gender doesn't matter to us at all, it's just that how someone chooses to identify does not factor in to our attraction to them. This statement is also very Biphobic! Yes, some bisexual people are only attracted to binary sexes, but some aren't! Bisexuality isn't an inherently transphobic identity! The pink stripe represents attraction towards those identifying on the female spectrum, the blue stripe represents attraction towards those identifying on the male spectrum, and the yellow stripe represents attraction to nonbinary or non-gendered folk!
bb
✧ peachy!⎟they/them⎟spoonie
——————————————————
hihi! i'm peachy! i'm always looking
to trade and sell my pets for c$ and
wermz/wermz items! (tent w items)

i collect pink, fruit, and food pets!

i have brain fog and multitask a lot,
so if our trade is left for 24 hours or
more, please give me a polite poke!
——————————————————
trade thread // the crater // wermz!