Sherbet by Earl-Greyscale

Based on Click to view
Artist Earl-Greyscale [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sherbet

Postby Earl-Greyscale » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:03 am

Yay for another pup done for my RP! This is actually my other fursona, the opposite of Epitome and my "other" personality. I have a split one! lol!
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
~Albert Einstein

I am on FlightRising and am happy to meet people who share my love for dragons <3 http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=195441
Earl-Greyscale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sherbet

Postby Alaric Dixon <3 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:17 am

OMG I LOVE THIS!!! AMAZING WORK!!!
If you're reading it then looks like you've taken an interested in getting to know me though I can't imagine why you would possibly do something like that. I'm a teenage girl with too many fandoms to count, too many interested to include in a signature, and all in all multiple obsessions that have pretty much ruined my life.
.:. M Y T U M B L R .:.
Current Obsession: Breaking Bad
Current OTP: Klaroline {Caroline Forbes & Klaus Mikaelson} The Vampire Diaries
Currently reading: Beyond
Favorite quote: "Have you ever took a blade to your wrists? Have you been skipping meals? We're going to try something new today. How does that make you feel?" - Oliver Sykes, Hospital for Souls
Favorite song: D.R.U.G.S. : If You Think This Song is About You Then it Probably is

I'm a Canadian and proud to be one. I can assure you I most certainly do not ride polar bears or live in an igloo though that does sound pretty awesome. I aspire to be a writer, so I very much enjoy RPing though my grammar's atrocious. Overall I'm a fairly normal gal with a tendency to ramble, but don't let that scare you off! If anything here has peaked your interest then please feel free to shoot me a PM.
Alaric Dixon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sherbet

Postby Earl-Greyscale » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:28 am

Thanks soooo much! She represents my more friendly/ bubbly side!
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
~Albert Einstein

I am on FlightRising and am happy to meet people who share my love for dragons <3 http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=195441
Earl-Greyscale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me