Kimora ♛ Featherval ♛ (HOLD) by vicorish

Based on Click to view
Artist vicorish [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
36 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kimora ♛ Featherval ♛ (HOLD)

Postby vicorish » Fri May 14, 2021 9:55 am

Feathervals are a versatile serval-fox-hawk species that vary greatly with their bird & cat DNA.

✦ Kimora is the monarch (leader) of the Plains Flock ✦
✦ Challenge her if you dare - half-lioness Kimora is masterful at proving herself and coming out on top no matter what the odds, and she'd LOVE another victory under her belt. She was the youngest and smallest of 3 siblings, but beat them all to the Plains throne through sheer training, ferocity, hunger, and spirit - this has also made her keep her eye on underdogs. She believes in full transparency with her flock, blunt and to the point. She takes every obstacle as a chance to dominate and puff out her chest, and tends to get restless if there isn't enough to work on. A bit hotheaded and proud, it would be tough to get her to surrender if you got on her bad side. Impressing her is also quite a feat, but when it happens she will cheer you on full-heartedly with her roar. ✦
✦ She loves to put on Plains Flock athletic tournaments to judge, and continues to try to invite the other flocks to compete as well! ✦

★★★this is a RARE featherval!★★★

★ OWNED BY yeena

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This will be a giveaway to a very interested future featherval staff.
This character is important to the featherval "universe", and ideally will go to someone with a passion for RP and community.
I have a loose idea of who this monarch is, but it will be up to you to flesh them out and have fun with it however you like!

If you are still interested after seeing their ref, please comment! If you have shown interest before, I am keeping you in mind :>
(I will be posting the rest of the monarchs as soon as I can - TIMBER monarch will be next - but I will only confirm who has received a monarch AFTER I have posted all of them! So don't worry about rushing to try and claim the first I posted ♥)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Feel free to PM me with any questions, I don't bite! :D And thank you so much!

•TOS•

1) CREDIT: please credit me as vicorish alongside all your feathervals! Do not claim my art/designs/species as your own, or erase my signature.
2) RE-SELLING: You cannot sell this character. If you are no longer interested, please return them to me.
3) CUSTOMIZATION: You can edit monarchs only with minor changes and accessories. Feel free to ask!
4) PAYMENT/REFUNDS: Please think before you claim/buy anything! Payment not applicable here.
If you aren't able to claim one and don't want to draw another one yourself, you are welcome to use this common featherval base to colour your own!
5) BE KIND: Please enjoy and relax! I won't tolerate any meanness around my species, and want this to be a fun experience <3
Last edited by vicorish on Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
vicorish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kimora ♛ Featherval ♛ (HOLD)

Postby ford » Fri May 14, 2021 9:57 am

ooh so pretty <3

ford ☆ he/they
thkalspfp
ford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panda-Love-100 » Fri May 14, 2021 10:11 am

Ohhh she turned out so well! You captured her personality perfectly.
Panda-Love-100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunilamew » Fri May 14, 2021 10:12 am

Oh my God I thought I liked her before

I love her-

She's been my favorite from the start (secretary birds are just awesome, one of the things that drew me to her at first), and I'm very interested In being out of this community, and she is definitely my first pick if I were to get a monarch

Just wow, she's awesome

Edit- I'd love to do a little animation of her,(kind line a landing, then pose or something like that) (though I'm not that good), if that's okay
Last edited by Kunilamew on Fri May 14, 2021 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

click if you want-Image
Kunilamew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wildwarriorpaws » Fri May 14, 2021 10:49 am

OMG MY LUVE!
Hey! You can call me Wild, I love animals/nature, reading, sports, movies,
drawing, & much more :]
https://www.deviantart.com/kobbeb
Have a great day!

Wildwarriorpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Fri May 14, 2021 11:21 am

Kimora is gorgeousss
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corals Art Studio » Fri May 14, 2021 11:56 am

This is amazing i love the feathervals i would love to be part of this amazing community this one especially i fell in love with i love how she has so much energy in the way she looks and the colors go very well together
Its just a symptom of being human
I have sadly quit CS to focus on my own health.
Thank you everyone for all of the wonderful memories these past few years.
See you all later down the road.
Just here for the art side of CS.
Corals Art Studio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Fri May 14, 2021 1:10 pm

the baby hath arrived. yes. definitely interested in her!!
    between her and the future bone monarch, i think she would be my first choice in the monarch i would like to own!

character blurb for her if you would be interested in reading it! i like developing characters off the bat and love sharing the concepts i get so feel free to look at it if you want. i just dont have anywhere else to store the ideas honestly

Code: Select all
    monarch or predator kimora are the only two ways of addressing her that she will accept from those outside of her flock and those that dont know her personally.
    she worked her tail off for her title and she refuses to let anyone put off the grind by not using her full title
    her flock members can usually squeeze by by calling her kimora, but she would probably smile a little when her flock members use her title as a means of respect towards her
    furthermore, she gets very queasy if anyone tries to call her "mora" or "kim". she wouldnt snap at her flock for calling her mora, but she would quickly correct them. kim is a nickname that she would immediately correct anyone using and would have some serious aggression towards them.

kimora is actually very sensitive and emotional, contrary to what she might display. shes deeply insecure about never being enough, hence her viewing life as a constant struggle to prove herself. she gets fidgety when there isnt anything to work on because it leaves her to wonder if shes doing enough.
    even if she were doing enough, she would still deny it. her feelings are deeply rooted within her, stemming from her own insecurity that she isnt enough for the world. sure, she made it to the top but... was it enough to make everyone respect her? is she just the tryhard monarch, in everyone elses eyes? regardless, she wants to make sure that she leaves her stain on the savannah, as monarch kimora

she stresses tapping into your full potential and definitely will encourage her flock until the ends of the earth to do their very best, until the very end. unintentionally, she might put too much pressure on her flock at times and project some of her own feelings onto them when telling them to do better and be the best
    kimora adores her flock and would defend them to her very last breath, however. she might get frustrated and have rough days with her flock sometimes, but nobody would be able to say anything about her flock without her verbally tearing into them for trying to say something bad about her /family/ like that
    she would jump into a heated argument quickly to correct a sideways comment about her flock, and if she overhears her flock members talking about someone else making them feel bad in a way that they shouldnt feel bad, she would sort out the source behind their backs.

overall, kimora is actually very sweet. shes just heavily motivated by her own feelings and gets caught up in them a lot, making her very competitive to a fault. she loves her flock and considers them family and would fight tooth and nail for them, but she doesnt hesitate to also correct them as well.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DancingEevee » Fri May 14, 2021 1:41 pm

OMG I'm SO interested in her! She totally reminds me of Kivira from Legend of Korra! Anybody else get that vibe from her? Absolutely love your work Vicorish!!!
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
"Hiya, I'm
DancingEevee!"

▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
Toyhou.se
Art Shop!
ULTIMATE DREAMIE:
UR Fennec Fox!
I also collect ALL Store Pets!
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬