The Great Spycraft of 33 BC

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"The Great Spycraft of 33 BC" by yutashu

The Great Spycraft of 33 BC

Postby yutashu » Wed May 05, 2021 12:13 pm

"After The Great Frog War of 35 BC, King George received anonymous message stating "King Richard is planning bad bad". King George was concerned and made a plan to spy on King Richard and learn more. King George convinced 6 of the men from King Richard's army to help him execute his plan. The 6 soldiers agreed and told of a witch that might be able to help smuggle them in. "He comes to my magic stand every Tuesday, with his wife, Queen Susan." said the witch. "Well smuggle us in in the box of you." said King George. 2 days later, Tuesday. The witch shoved King George in her box and said, "You guys are too big. You can't all fit." " So? I am not to big! Cri!" said the 6 men. "Catish please!", the witch said angrily. The men agreed to just follow behind since King Richard is practically blind and won't even notice them. Which makes you wonder why the box is even needed but hey! It's history. The witch puts the box by her stand and begins selling to customers. ( Pictured Above) Tuesday always has a big line, but the witch knew King Richard was in it. Finally after an hour, King Richard is the last customer. The witch plains to ask him about his plans, since he trusts her and is also dumb so he will tell her. "Richard do the move pls!" Susan said. "Susan! Chill!" Richard said. Richard was still not able to move due to hat man's spell. "So, King Richard? What are you planning on King George?" said the witch. "Well I plan to kidnap hat man" said Richard. "No he is suck!!" said king george. King george and the 6 men retreat to warn hat man. "He knows." a hamster inside a squid car said over a walkie talkie. "Oh crap. Susan take me home" to be continued..." - my sister who has a great talent for spying
hello! hope your having a good day :)!!
ImageImageImageImage

links for myself!
stubclan - wildflower grove
all adoptables archive
yutashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups