Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

DRAGON EDITABLE by ThundersFriends

• Forum avatar size
Artist ThundersFriends [gallery]
Time spent 23 hours, 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 17

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

DRAGON EDITABLE

Postby ThundersFriends » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:53 am

for EONS i a have been searching for a dragon editable avatar where you can change the spikes and the horns. I MADE IT MYSELF!!!
i hope you all like it. i worked so hard on this so i have some rules and some tips before you start editing this.

look i dont like rules so i made it easy for everyone.

RULES

do not remove my signature
you may edit lines if you must. i did not know how to do this with the layers so you may have to edit a bit. i made it as easy as i possibly can.
if you have requests PM ME PLZ ill find those faster and get working on it quicker.
PLZ if you must edit the lines LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR EDITING. somethings are to edit others are not to be edited and im to lazy to list a thousand things rn.
DO NOT STEAL MY ART I WILL FIND YOU!!
Keep CS rules!
you may make your own background for you dragon OC
DO NOT MESS WITH THE LAYERS PLZ
PLZ IGNORE THE LAYERS THAT SAY SKETCH DO NOT TOUCH THEM AT ALL THEY ARE FOR LATER EDITING
that is everything thank you so much.
oh yeah and remove he cover. its lame and covers your beautiful art.

HORNES

Goat Horns
Long smooth horns (classic)- comes with a set of second SMALL horns if you want.
Bendy horns- if you don't like smooth.
Ram horns.- the only problem is you need to use them with the long horns. I'm sorry.

MANE/SPIKE/SPINES

NOTE they all work with either the bendy horns or smooth horns. you can add the extra with either FWI if you want just the ram horns or bendy horns PLZ PM ME and ell me you will edit them to fit. thank you.

Fluffy mane
Normal spikes (classic)
Long spikes (OPEN JAW)
Long spikes (CLOSED JAW)
Fish fins/spines
Feathers

OPEN AND CLOSED JAW IS OPTINAL OPEN JAW COMES WITH TEETH AND TONGUE

EARS

small ears
ear hole
(later will ad big ears, long ears, and fluffy ears)

NOSE SPIKES

small nose spike
(i only know one if you have any other things you would like to put on the nose of the dragon pls PM ME and ill add whatever you want)

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS! i know it was painful. and its kind of a lot to remember. but its what you need to know! other than that do what ever you want! i hope you enjoy i spend a lot of time on it. ill make my own dragons eventually im really sorry for the messy layers i grouped them as well as i possibly could. i made it as easy as i possibly could for you. I'm SO SORRY but you may have to do editing. just a little though. but i hope you enjoy!

if you have any problems with i please let me know i will see what i can do to fix your problem!
don't care for rareness in trade!
feel free to ask about characters! here is the form Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=4474185
PM me if you are bored!!!

I'm a fan of Lucifer Netflix
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me