Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Metalleian Warmblood | 052 by Owlmania

Based on Click to view
Artist Owlmania [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Metalleian Warmblood | 052

Postby Owlmania » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:03 pm

Username:
    Show name:
    Barn name:

Metalla color: Dark Green
    Phenotype: Bay Varnish Roan
    Genotype: Ee Aa RnRn
    Discipline:

End Date: 2nd of May
Prompt Show me a pic of this mare's favorite flower and why she like this flower. (at least 30 words)

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show name:[/b]
[b]Barn name:[/b]
[b]Discipline:[/b]
[b]Prompt[/b]
Owlmania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Metalleian Warmblood | 052

Postby pipsnseeds » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:36 pm

Username: l'eau
Show name: As the Evening Sun Goes Down
Barn name: Evelynn
Discipline: Para-dressage (for narrative purposes, I was wondering if you could criss-cross little white lines across and around her ankles? thank you!)
Prompt brambles!
Evelynn has always been one to wonder at the twisting crowns of thorns, laid bare across the land. for a day and for forever, she will watch as each pointed threat edges further into the daylight - yet never straying far from his own bush.
she watches, always watches, as each sun goes down, and as each moon rises to another line of barbed coils.
suddenly, a pop! as the world bursts into colour, each bristling tendril alit with the softest of blackened berries, ripe to burst upon her tongue.
A splash of crimson, and they were gone another year. In their place, soft birdsong fills the quiet - sparrows and wrens have come to make their nests amongst the waves of twisted ash, sheltered by what would have torn others to pieces. the smokey mare has always been one to hide behind walls of curled spikes, thorns spilling across her back. if eternity and the universe wish to understand her, they need only brush her self-made spires away, turrets planted only to shelter the wrens and candied berries that nestle inside her - she loves thistles because she is one with them.
(just under 200 words)
hello!
artist | capricorn | student
constantly busy - apologies if I have
fallen behind on something
call me l'eau or pip
©

on a little hiatus as I get school together <3 wishing everyone well c:
pipsnseeds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:04 am

Username: bunnoblizzard
Show name: Burning Asian Beauty (BAB)
Barn name: Scarlet
Discipline: Mediocre -----> Advanced Riding (Mostly dressage but she can do decent jumps too)
Prompt Red Roses!

She likes them for many reasons. One, they are beautifully colored and they catch her eye when she's out in the field, often making a distinctive shimmer in the neighboring bushes, portraying where they are so she can go and see them. Secondly, she loves their scent and often will go out of her way to scent them at least once or twice a day, Bella the Farm Owner says normally she likes to twine them into braids on her tail so she always has a few to smell and look at. Three, they reflect her personality and beauty in one good look. First, it's thorny, barren, and dangerous but then it's silky, beautiful, and brave often words people describe Scarlet as. Scarlet's name was even based on that, claim her previous owners. When she was a foal that was the first she ever saw, her mother with a rose twined into the end of her tail. And lastly, Scarlet or otherwise known as The Burning Asian Beauty, loves the calm but royal aura of roses, call her simple but it makes her feel very at peace after a long day.
Side note: Farm Owner Bella likes to sprinkle rose petals in her stall's water trough.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:48 am

Username: Winter Wish
Show name: Dancing Among Poppies
Barn name: Vielle
Discipline: Dressage
Prompt ImagePoppies. Although poppies are the flower that is often thought of to remember the fallen soldiers, Aria remembers them every day for the exact same reason. Why? When she was one she had asked his mother what her favorite flower was. She had said they were poppies as she could always remember those who had fallen for her owner's freedom. That day Aria distanced herself from her mother as the other foals said that liking poppies meant something was wrong with the horse. She managed to do this for a week before a tragic accident happened. While on the way to a show the owners got in a crash. They survived, but the horse died. The horse they were bringing was her mother. That day all she did was think of the last words she said to her. Stay away from me. She regretted everything. Se regretted believing the other foals, she regretted avoiding her mother, and lastly she regretted all of the harmful words she said. A week later she was still regretting everything, but had decided that she would always have poppies with her as a sorry to her mother, and to bring her wherever she went. (195 words)
Last edited by Winter Wish on Sun May 16, 2021 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:06 am

Username: Queen Vivane
Show name: Happy Breeze
Barn name: Blossom
Discipline: Mounted search and rescue
Prompt
The humble Dandelion.

Considered a weed by many and often shunned by avid gardeners as an eyesore in their precious lawn/flower beds. Blossom has always enjoyed the shape and resilience of the humble dandelion, they're such tough flowers. Tragically she can't truly appreciate the colour of her favourite flower due to the way her eyes naturally see colours as a horse. Even with that, she still loves Dandelions and quite enjoys watching the seeds blow away in the wind. It helps that they are also quite tasty.

Dandelions have always been a firm favourite with Blossom, even as a foal she liked them, often nosing at the flowers and quite happily chasing the seeds when the wind lifted them up and away
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me