Slink-a-Dinks - 008 - P0SS3S3D by ARACHNOPHOBI4

Based on Click to view
Artist ARACHNOPHOBI4 [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Slink-a-Dinks - 008 - P0SS3S3D

Postby ARACHNOPHOBI4 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:38 am

Theres something wrong with this slink-a-dink!

To adopt this slink-a-dink please tell me about the events leading up to them becoming possessed! no word limit, you have until the 28th!

Code: Select all
User :
Slink-a-dink name :
prompt

no edits

sorry for inactivity
Astarions #1 WIFE
Cazadors #1 HATER
ARACHNOPHOBI4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Slink-a-Dinks - 008 - P0SS3S3D

Postby IdcAnymore:) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:55 am

User: IdcAnymore:)
Slink-a-dink name : Reddi
prompt Reddi LOVED to watch tv, He watched it every morning before school started, Eventually, he started watching it every hour of the day on weekends, it got worse and worse, He started forgetting to go to school his mother was concerned, she talked to him about it when she received a call from the school that he hadn't gone to school for a week now, his mom was always busy at work and came home late, so she never noticed, When his mom talked to him he only mumbled gibberish, his mom walked away to cook dinner. When she turned away from her son, a hand stuck out of the tv and grabbed reddi's face, he didn't make a sound, Dinners ready! Yelled his mother, She turned to him, his head slowly turned to her, his eyes were pure static, His mother ran away screaming in fear about what has happened to her son, She didn't care anymore and just left him alone, she moved out and let the house rot with him in it, He sat there every day staring at the screen, never to be disturbed again, The mother had been in news reports as a "Insane person" after these she disappeared, nobody ever saw her, nor him again. Legend has it more kids sit around the tv with him, he took them down with him, if they disturbed him, they became one of them,gl yall
IdcAnymore:)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:15 am

User : haiku
Slink-a-dink name : poncho
prompt : His family died and he got so caught up in grief that he lost his lust for living. Half dead, Poncho destroyed himself.
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARACHNOPHOBI4 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:49 am

bump, 1 day left!
Astarions #1 WIFE
Cazadors #1 HATER
ARACHNOPHOBI4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RatFloof » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:32 pm

User : RatFloof
Slink-a-dink name : Cherry
prompt: Cherry had been washed down a storm drain. The child that had owned her was “playing” with her outside while it was raining. Being a children’s toy isn’t always pleasant, especially the younger the child. She had been tossed over the sidewalk and into a small stream of water. The child chased after her, but the effort was futile, and Cherry fell into the drain.

Honestly, it was a bit of a relief to not be thrown around and dirted. Cherry was still covered with grime, but a bit less as the water had cleaned some of it off. She had managed to pull herself onto the side of the large pipe, and recuperated from her very sudden and fast-paced escapade. Soon though, hearing a scuttling noise, she swiftly turned around, freezing nervously. A couple of rats were scurrying and sniffing around.
“They can’t be all that harmful to me.” She thought to herself, trying to calm her nerves. The rats soon stood motionless as well, though.

A new sound was approaching. A sort of crackling. The rats hurried past Cherry, squeaking and chattering as they left. Cherry’s anxiety heightened once again, she backed up a bit but was too scared to move more than that. What was coming towards her was another rat, but it appeared to be….quickly crab-walking? Its eyes were glazed over, just empty orbs in its head. She started to run but was inexplicably thrown to the side. She looked behind her; the rat was limp and laying down, a dark cloud rising above it. The mass rushed at Cherry. She fainted.

She had regained consciousness, remembering where she was and what had happened. She felt...different now, though. It felt like with was no longer in her body, or was being pushed out of it. She couldn’t feel much physically but could tell she was in her jumpscare form. She then realized...her body was moving...but she wasn’t controlling it. Her body was wondering the pipe. She tried to stop, she tried to go different directions, but no attempt at control succeeded.
“What’s going on?” Cherry cried in her thoughts.
“You’re my new vessel.” A deep, growling voice replied.
Ace/Rat--Nervous for literally no reason--He/It--I suck at coding and this is a big WIP
RatFloof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARACHNOPHOBI4 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:49 am

RatFloof wrote:User : RatFloof
Slink-a-dink name : Cherry
prompt: Cherry had been washed down a storm drain. The child that had owned her was “playing” with her outside while it was raining. Being a children’s toy isn’t always pleasant, especially the younger the child. She had been tossed over the sidewalk and into a small stream of water. The child chased after her, but the effort was futile, and Cherry fell into the drain.

Honestly, it was a bit of a relief to not be thrown around and dirted. Cherry was still covered with grime, but a bit less as the water had cleaned some of it off. She had managed to pull herself onto the side of the large pipe, and recuperated from her very sudden and fast-paced escapade. Soon though, hearing a scuttling noise, she swiftly turned around, freezing nervously. A couple of rats were scurrying and sniffing around.
“They can’t be all that harmful to me.” She thought to herself, trying to calm her nerves. The rats soon stood motionless as well, though.

A new sound was approaching. A sort of crackling. The rats hurried past Cherry, squeaking and chattering as they left. Cherry’s anxiety heightened once again, she backed up a bit but was too scared to move more than that. What was coming towards her was another rat, but it appeared to be….quickly crab-walking? Its eyes were glazed over, just empty orbs in its head. She started to run but was inexplicably thrown to the side. She looked behind her; the rat was limp and laying down, a dark cloud rising above it. The mass rushed at Cherry. She fainted.

She had regained consciousness, remembering where she was and what had happened. She felt...different now, though. It felt like with was no longer in her body, or was being pushed out of it. She couldn’t feel much physically but could tell she was in her jumpscare form. She then realized...her body was moving...but she wasn’t controlling it. Her body was wondering the pipe. She tried to stop, she tried to go different directions, but no attempt at control succeeded.
“What’s going on?” Cherry cried in her thoughts.
“You’re my new vessel.” A deep, growling voice replied.

We have a winner! i love how you wrote this! thank you everyone for entering!
Astarions #1 WIFE
Cazadors #1 HATER
ARACHNOPHOBI4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RatFloof » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:53 am

Thank you ^^
Ace/Rat--Nervous for literally no reason--He/It--I suck at coding and this is a big WIP
RatFloof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me