Based on Click to view
Artist plan(e)ts [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

๐Ÿ’Ž Maned Donkey #011

Postby plan(e)ts » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:44 am

to enter for them, tell me about something on CS that makes you happy and why
for example: "im thankful for so many F2U bases out here" or "im happy that generous person [username] gifts me a lot", etc; it can be a CS feature like dressups or maybe something user made like a certain species or even a person as long as its on CS
please don't write anything related to me / my art cuz selecting a winner who complimented me looks weird lol

might make a runner up using the same ear lines if i like 2 entries

all Maned Donkey's rules apply
plan(e)ts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿ’Ž Maned Donkey #011

Postby acronymm » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:48 am

i'm highly appreciative of all the wonderful cs members out there, and all the friends i've met, who make the community a better place <3
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn โ–ด she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxxโ™ก โ™ก

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ฌ ๐š
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marty » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:00 am

i'm grateful for the positive community and overall really nice players, also i'm glad that there's a lion base for pets <3
marty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby webheadXD » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:06 am

Iโ€™m rlly grateful for the artist community Iโ€™ve managed to become apart of on here!!! Never before this has my art rlly been recognized & loved, & Iโ€™ve posted art to probably every social media in existence. This was the first site where I started to get supportive comments on my art & a consistent following, as well as some lovely mutuals & people who support & love my stuff no matter what. I honestly am so grateful that I was able to find that here, especially during quarantine where I needed that kind of community!!;0; this is long winded so TL;DR: Iโ€™m rlly grateful for the support my art has gotten on here & it has definitely done a lot for me in terms of my confidence!;3;
ImageTaking a month long hiatus. Will be back mid July. If you need to contact me, go to fazbearpizza on THImage
webheadXD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plan(e)ts » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:11 am

oml i forgot to end this, sorry !

foolishbedcrawler wrote:Iโ€™m rlly grateful for the artist community Iโ€™ve managed to become apart of on here!!! Never before this has my art rlly been recognized & loved, & Iโ€™ve posted art to probably every social media in existence. This was the first site where I started to get supportive comments on my art & a consistent following, as well as some lovely mutuals & people who support & love my stuff no matter what. I honestly am so grateful that I was able to find that here, especially during quarantine where I needed that kind of community!!;0; this is long winded so TL;DR: Iโ€™m rlly grateful for the support my art has gotten on here & it has definitely done a lot for me in terms of my confidence!;3;

they're yours, im really glad you have such a nice experience here on oekaki ๐Ÿ’–
plan(e)ts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby webheadXD » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:21 am

WAAAA THANK U SM DUDEE!!!;3;
ImageTaking a month long hiatus. Will be back mid July. If you need to contact me, go to fazbearpizza on THImage
webheadXD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me