Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Cuddle Critters by Moonpaw8033

Based on Click to view
Artist Moonpaw8033 [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cuddle Critters

Postby Moonpaw8033 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:59 pm

[img]!!Banner_Here!![/img]
Home - Traits/Animal - Rules - Where to Find Them - Things to Note - Customs - Q&A

What are Cuddle Critters wrote:Cuddle Critters are small plush creatures with clay faces. They have few known subspecies, four to be exact. They follow their owners and help them with tasks. They all are soft, cuddlable critters who are normally held or hugged by their owners. Some have a slightly frightening look to them but that helps fight off their owners fears!

Subspecies wrote:There are four subspecies to Cuddle Critters
Nightlights; Little creatures with light held in their paws and heart. These little critters help their owners with their night terrors and fears of the dark. They typically have five little lights, one for each paw and one as their heart. They are small and huggable even though they have quite the big task.

Planes/Jets; Creatures with plane/jet like parts that let them glide around. They tend to be the type to calm their owners with fears of heights or planes. Though they can help with other fears too. These critters can become around horse sized to carry their owner around and glide them around as well. They tend to help their owners overcome their fears with being gentle and slowly working them through it.

Taxies; Creatures who can grow to carry their owners in a little room on their back. They mainly help people who need more help getting around though anyone can get a little Taxi. They tend to pick up people who can not climb up their wings and help them into their room like this. Though if they aren't full sized and stay around plush size they still carry their room, though it does look like a bag. They mainly help people who have fears of getting lost or public travel but can and will help with many many more fears.

Pouches; Little creatures that can help keep track of anything put in their back pouch. They help people who lose things quite often or have fears of losing important things to them. They have a special pouch in them to hold anything that will fit. After they put the item in the pouch they can zip it up and carry their little Pouch Critter all the way home. Of course these critters can also help with a lot more fears.
Last edited by Moonpaw8033 on Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Moonpaw8033

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Trait & Animal Guides

Postby Moonpaw8033 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:00 pm

Animal Guide wrote:Some animals may be harder to find at times!
Dog, Bear, Cat, Mythical animals, Bunny, Hooved animals, Big cats, Frogs, Bird, Bugs, Elephant, Anthro animals

Simple Trait Guide wrote:Standard: (Starting traits vary from animal to animal!) Clay face, light/plan part/pouch & handle/wings & room
Common: Floppy ears, lop ears, medium tail, shaped faces
Uncommon: Bobtail, no tail, extra limbs(1 extra set), extra nightlight, no thumbs
Rare: Wings(one set), halo, double headed, extra limbs(more than 1 extra set)
Very Rare: Wings(more than one set), halos, triple headed, extra bodies, many nightlights
Legendary: Flowering vines
Banned: No clay face, missing nightlights(Nightlights), plane or jet parts(Plane/Jets), wings & bag/room(Taxies), or pouch & handle (Pouches)
{{!!Humans are also banned as they wouldn’t work!!}}
Last edited by Moonpaw8033 on Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Moonpaw8033

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Simple Rules wrote:★Be nice to everyone
★Don’t whine/beg for an adopt, this means no guilt tripping either!
★Don’t mini-mod, if you see an issue come to me or a CS staff
★If you pay for a Cuddle Critter please do not sell it for more than you bought it for, this goes for the character itself and a plushie if you buy one! This is unless you have made more art and or have given the Critter more physical items to it.
★If you make a Cuddle Critter without a custom, a plush of one, or plan out want to make a false Critter it will not be recognized as one and you will most likely be banned. These are not an open species! (This doesn’t mean you can’t make a clay faced plushy, I don’t own that idea!)
★Follow all CS rules!!
★You can transfer your Critter out of the species if you so chose though please do ask permission from the artist first, then come contact me and tell me! ^^

Strikes/Bans wrote:Strikes
★None, let's keep it that way★

Bans
★None, let's keep it that way★
Last edited by Moonpaw8033 on Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Moonpaw8033

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Other Places to Find Them

Other Places to Find Them wrote:Instagram (Both Character & Plushies)
★CS (Character & ref sheet)
Toyhouse (Archives)
Last edited by Moonpaw8033 on Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Moonpaw8033

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Things to Note

Postby Moonpaw8033 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:01 pm

Notes wrote:★Some will be USD as I would like to start transferring over to that.
★Others could be free, pets, or C$.
★Most Likely any that are sold for USD will be posted here but will be sold over on Instagram.
Last edited by Moonpaw8033 on Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Moonpaw8033

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Customs (!!Closed!!)

We have two different types of customs.
A Character, a ref sheet of the character, and a real life plushy, something that I would make and send to you.

Character Customs wrote:What you get in a Character Custom
✦A character
✦A ref sheet of them

How to get one:
Code: Select all
Username:
Payment:
  -Character Details- 
Species:
Clayface description:
Traits:
Colors:
Patterns:
Other:

Character Customs Prices wrote:Prices for a Character Custom may very as I would
be going off of how long It would take me to make these
Plushy Customs wrote:What you get in a Plushy Custom
!! I suggest you PM me this one as we can
work out a better deal there, or DM me
on Instagram about it !!
✦A real plush of your character

How to get one:
Code: Select all
Username:
Payment:
Link to ref:
Other:

Plushy Customs Prices wrote:Prices for a Character Custom may
very as I would be going off of how
long It would take me to make these
and the materials it takes to make them! ^^
Last edited by Moonpaw8033 on Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Moonpaw8033

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Q&A

Ask some questions! Common ones shall be placed here!
Last edited by Moonpaw8033 on Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Moonpaw8033

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Posting Open!

Postby Moonpaw8033 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:05 pm

Posting Open!
Last edited by Moonpaw8033 on Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moonpaw8033

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nightlight Critters (WIP)

Postby blood-moon » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:28 pm

Mark

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"