#2A1708
#51361B

eleanor (ellie) she/her may 3 esfj partner: alyssa

traits:
    ___plant; sunflower
    ___c | fur, one plant & location
    ___u | ears, shorter tail
bio:
                      eleanor and her younger brother have lived with their adoptive mothers since they were young children. their cozy blue suburban was constantly filled with the smell of homecooked food and familial love. underneath the calm exterior however, her parents were a duo to be reckoned with. her mama was a creative in every sense of the word, a jack of all trades who would spend weekends ice fishing in norway as her contemporary art pieces were praised in galleries across europe. her mom was a grounding force, gentle and centered but with a steadfast will of her own. the two of them taught ellie and her brother to take on the world with confidence, knowing they are loved.

now that she is older, ellie has moved into the city to pursue her goals as a fashion designer. her younger brother, more inspired to take on his mama's line of work, occasionally visits her as his conceptual artworks often appear in her city's galleries. with a tirelessly busy family, she takes comfort in settling down at the end of the day with her girlfriend alyssa in their shared apartment.

Welcome to KAOLER - a creative outlet to share your life with the world! ────────────────────────────────────────── Log In

sunflwr.ellie's KAOLER Blog
    Image 4 unread posts

sunflwr.ellie Image
January 5 • 140 likes ❤

another busy monday 😣 this internship has been kicking my butt but i'm determined to work my hardest here!! for those of you that don't know, i've been interning under a fashion designer for my favorite fumi-owned brand this past month! they're a sustainable company that prioritizes fair trade and ethical labor practices 🌿 all the materials that go into their clothes are from renewable resources, ensuring that we keep our planet nice and healthy! 🌎💗 sustainability is something i've been thinking about a lot as i plan to start up my own fashion brand one day! for now i'm stuck on mending duty, but i'm super grateful to have the opportunity to work here ^_^
by the way, if anyone has any experience starting up their own business, please message me!! i'm gonna need all the help i can get 😅

sunflwr.ellie Image
January 21 • 162 likes ❤

it's a super exciting day today!! i partnered with a local fumi artist collective to sell some of my handmade pieces at their pop-up market! my lil booth featured handmade clothing and accessory pieces i've been working on over the past few months. we ended up selling out and i'm so thankful that these pieces have been given new, loving homes 🥰 it's incredibly encouraging to see that you all love my pieces as much as i enjoy making them :') it gives me hope that i'll be able to sell more of these in the future with you all supporting me! i even got to meet a couple of you all that stopped by from my KAOLER blog, tysm!! you were all so incredibly motivating, and i hope my pieces can stick with you for a while! if you missed this one, we're hosting another pop-up market next month! stop by and come show your local creatives some love 💗

sunflwr.ellie Image
February 14 • 233 likes ❤

happy valentine's day everyone! 💗 today is truly one of my favorite holidays since it's all about sharing our love for one another! whether it's platonic or romantic, know that you are loved and cared for by those around you. although i live far from my family, i still make sure to video chat with them on days like these! consider giving your family and friends a call to let them know how much they mean to you 💗
as for how i spent this special day, i was inspired by some of my favorite KAOLER bloggers to commit random acts of kindness! did you know that the plants growing on fumis can be safely cut and gifted to others? it's true! we're basically a walking garden ^_^ i went out and gifted strangers some of my own sunflowers along with other flowers i've grown! 🌻🌼 seeing the smiles on other's faces was enough of a present on its own 🥰

sunflwr.ellie Image
February 21 • 175 likes ❤

my houseplants and i are loving the view from my windowsill 🥰 each plant is actually a cutting of the plants from each of my family members! fumis normally have a plant from one of their parents, but you might notice that none of these are sunflowers. that's because my brother and i are adopted! my moms each have a gardenia and lavender and my brother has an oxalis! it's a bit silly, but i like to think that each of these plants has their same personality. gardenias are classic, beautiful flowers, but ask for a lot of attention to bloom into their best selves. lavender is a more self-sustaining plant and soothes me to sleep as my nightly tea ☕ oxalis are carefree and independent, sprawling out everywhere i don't want them to be 😠 they're considered lucky, and i suppose he has brought a lot of good fortune into my life. even though my family is an entire plane ticket away, these plants help me feel a lot closer to them 💗

┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌───────────┐

kylo • they/them • enfj
artist and frog enthusiast.
pms are always open :]
🦌🎀 | ©

└───────────┘
┌─────┐

└─────┘
riuus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❁ eleanor ❁

Postby riuus » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:32 pm

relations (pm to be added!)

alyssa:
    alyssa and ellie are dating and currently live together in an apartment in the city. ellie's internship has her waking up early, while alyssa's catering job has her working until late at night. despite the time difference, they have worked out a schedule to spend quality time with each other every night, airing out work complaints and enjoying one another's company. they hope to one day move back to alyssa's hometown, where they may start up a family and take care of their own farm.
Bentley owned by PARK:
    before ellie moved to the city, she spent her summers at home volunteering for sprouts (fumi scouts). working as a camp councelor allowed her to combine her love of working with young fumis with her endless creative drive. each week, she would set up a new arts and crafts activity such as paper crown making or friendship bracelet braiding. it was here that she met bentley, a fellow camp counselor, and helped him to craft his signature friendship bracelet and tail bells. although she lives in the city now, she makes a visit home each summer to visit family and appear as a special guest for that year's group of sprouts.

bentley is the leader of the sprouts' chiming group. their group symbol is a bell, signified by the multicolored bells hanging off his tail. he loves leading young fumis and teaching them how to use their powers to help plants grow, as well as other activities like arts and crafts, camping trips, and stargazing.
Last edited by riuus on Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌───────────┐

kylo • they/them • enfj
🦌🎀 | ©

└───────────┘
┌─────┐

└─────┘
riuus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❁ eleanor ❁

Postby riuus » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:34 pm

fumi shrine entries

week two: what are some relationships your fumi has?
    ellie grew up with her younger brother and adoptive mothers in a quaint house in the suburbs. her mama works as a freelance artist and spent much of ellie's childhood away from home visiting galleries where her work was featured. ellie grew up in admiration of her mama, although she dreaded the next time she would inevitably have to leave again. her mom was a more grounded force, wrangling two young fumis at home while emotionally supporting her busy wife. her younger brother was a constant annoyance in her youth, but as they have grown older, she has learned to admire the artistic talents he's picked up from their mama and even catches herself missing his constant messing around. ellie's fondest memories from her childhood were when all four of them would travel together to see her mother's work in person. although she and her brother live physically separate lives away from home, she frequently makes video calls back home to her parents and regularly texts her brother.

ellie currently lives with her girlfriend alyssa in a small apartment in the city. she enjoys making her partner the same teas her mother would make her as a child. after a long day at work, alyssa can expect to be met with a soothing cup of chamomile and an empathetic hug. for difficulty sleeping after working late shifts at her catering job, ellie will prepare a warm cup of sleepytime tea and almond milk and have the cozy bed invitingly made. alyssa always apologizes for being such an energy drain after work, but ellie reassures her that she couldn't be happier taking care of the fumi she loves.
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌───────────┐

kylo • they/them • enfj
🦌🎀 | ©

└───────────┘
┌─────┐

└─────┘
riuus

My pets