Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

meloh's trinkets by meloh

Artist meloh [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

meloh's trinkets

Postby meloh » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:18 pm

I try so hard not to jump on every trend I see, but then an awesome one like this comes around and I can't help myself!
Credit for the cool idea goes to That's Offensive

I love so many big items, but I decided to choose precious items that are tiny! All these can fit in my palm :)

3 chicks
My dad got these lovely ladies on a missions trip when he was my age. I love their individuality and history (they were made by South American villagers) and I've always had them as a physical reminder of my love for missions!

seahorse
This keychain hangs on my backpack, as it's done since 3 upperclassmen bought it in Europe and gave it to me. It's leather, and pretty, but more importantly it has so many memories of good times with friends/mentors.

3 legged cat
I found this 3 legged cat lost on the campus of the college I am named for (my middle name)! I gave it the giant bow and it just screams "happy little accident" to me. You never know what life will throw you ;)

3 bead anklet
I got this on my first trip to OBX with some really close friends. It's the only jewelry I actually wear besides earrings!

bracelet
These type of beads (two mini ones are on the anklet) really capture the style of my late grandma, and this bracelet was hers. I miss her so much, but it's wonderful to know she's in a better place.

random key
Does it open anything? You never know, and that's why I love it haha

•­xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•­
| mel | she/her |
•­xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•­
meloh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups