Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Covered in Crystals- Pastel Pup OTA [CLOSED] by Mid-life

Artist Mid-life [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 11
30 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Covered in Crystals- Pastel Pup OTA [CLOSED]

Postby Mid-life » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:45 pm

OFFER TO ADOPT :)
    I decided to mess around a bit with the style I was testing earlier and I made this little baby. I love how they turned out, but I don’t really have a need for them in my character hoard. So, I decided to allow everyone to offer on them. Below is a list of things I’m most desiring at the moment. Also, let’s pretend like the drawing time doesn’t exist. I become a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my design work sometimes. LOL

USD (discussed offsite) > art > C$ > pets > character trades

Current offer: 15 USD (offsite)

Closed
Last edited by Mid-life on Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:11 am, edited 6 times in total.
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Covered in Crystals- Pastel Pup OTA

Postby Mid-life » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:17 pm

Bump
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wandering Spirit » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:27 am

70 cs, can add if you like?
~ Wandering Spirit ~

|▾ Spirit ▾ Female ▾ Artist ▾ Writer ▾ Animal Lover ▾ © ▾|
| ▾ THFRDESIGN TOS ▾ |

| I'm a writer and artist who enjoys reading, role playing, animals, music and more! I'm up to chatting if you need a shoulder to lean on. | I'm an emotional person, but I adore sad and rock music. I'm a huge feral role-player and I love to write stories! | My best friend is Biscitspack, she's helped me threw quite a bit! |
Credit:| ©
Wandering Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiche cat! » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:26 pm

what a pretty pup!!! lmk if any of my characters interest you, saletrade tag is least tentative! <3
quiche cat!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wandering Spirit » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:11 am

Wandering Spirit wrote:70 cs, can add if you like?

I love thisOP, but I ended up loosing the connection I had with her, so I'm dropping out. I hate doing this aaaa I'm so sorry
~ Wandering Spirit ~

|▾ Spirit ▾ Female ▾ Artist ▾ Writer ▾ Animal Lover ▾ © ▾|
| ▾ THFRDESIGN TOS ▾ |

| I'm a writer and artist who enjoys reading, role playing, animals, music and more! I'm up to chatting if you need a shoulder to lean on. | I'm an emotional person, but I adore sad and rock music. I'm a huge feral role-player and I love to write stories! | My best friend is Biscitspack, she's helped me threw quite a bit! |
Credit:| ©
Wandering Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:02 am

Bump!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:49 pm

Bump! Closing in 12 hours.
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Covered in Crystals- Pastel Pup OTA [CLOSED]

Postby Mid-life » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:27 am

This is now closed! ataraxic_king is the new owner.
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me