Elevieve by Kyar

Based on Click to view
Artist Kyar [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Elevieve

Postby Kyar » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:48 am

Princess of the fae banished from the forest - she and her brother Paolai carried away by his river spirit mother (Ophelia) in a raft made of lilies. Found by a young couple and raised alongside their own child, Elevieve was free to wander and explore while she worked hard too to keep her brother's (and her own) fae ancestry concealed.
When the twins reached twelve, her brother was taken but Elevieve remained, her heart torn apart at the loss of her closest companion.
Despite her adopted family's pleas, she began to train to battle - her swordsmanship building from choppy, wild motions to a gliding extension of herself, training alongside her adopted brother to hone her abilities before she presented herself to the king's guard. At sixteen, she finally reached an appropriate age to apply, and was quickly accepted while her adopted brother remained behind, choosing not to bring his own hand to serve the king who'd broken their family.
But Elevieve's motives were more complex than she led on, and as she began to gain favor in the service of the king, she began too to plot how she could ensure Paolai's freedom. Before she could make the move herself, she learned of her brother's escape, but could not save the life of the one who'd helped him. Distraught at her failure to protect the young guard, and her own inability to leave in search of her now-freed brother, Elevieve was quickly beginning to regret signing her loyalties to the terrible king.
One day, gasps of terror and cries of fear enraptured the castle, and she raced to the window to see her brother above the castle. She tried to call out to him, but her voice was silenced in an incredible rush of air, and as she pulled herself from the floor, she saw out the shattered windowpane an entirely new scene - the entire castle was locked deep in an unfamiliar forest. She knew immediately, as her heart connected with the breeze, that it was the land of the fae from which she had been banished at birth. She fled the castle, disappearing into the wilds in a desperate search for a way back to her family.
Eventually, her mother came to know of the lost girl who could not be consumed by the forest - and the river called out to Elevieve. Soon, she and her mother met and could rejoice together in their union. Ophelia blessed her daughter with a powerful gift, then led her to the edge of the forest where the world began to blend - where she might, for a brief time, be able to see her brother again.
Over the years, they continue to meet at the mouth of the river, and slowly, Ophelia works to gather the magic needed to break the barrier and release her daughter to the world once more.
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Elevieve

Postby Kyar » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:57 am

Using x1 rare edit to add the halo, already removed from the bank - thank you Pallis! <3
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me