Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

MEET THE ARTIST by gorehound

Artist gorehound [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 2
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MEET THE ARTIST

Postby gorehound » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:50 pm

this is busted as hell, but i realized i never went through with the meet the artist i wanted to make when i joined, so here's a quickie.
idk how to do these lol

but uhh feel free to say stuff/ask questions here, i really enjoy responding to yall so if you have anything pls toss it @ me.
EVAN 𖤐 PILOT 𖤐 FENRIR 𖤐 + HE / IT + 18 + AUTISTIC
WORLD'S BIGGEST PLANE FAN. I DO THINGS AND HAVE FUN WITH MY SWORDS. PEACE AND LOVE Please don't use my image i made it thank yous

gorehound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MEET THE ARTIST

Postby gorehound » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:00 pm

i stg i draw myself like once or twice every month/every other month and it's always on this damn website FJHKAJKHF guys i promise im not vain it's all a coincidence /srs
WORLD'S BIGGEST PLANE FAN. I DO THINGS AND HAVE FUN WITH MY SWORDS. PEACE AND LOVE Please don't use my image i made it thank yous

gorehound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:23 pm

Lov ur hair style !!
What was the brain surgery for, if that's not too invasive? That's a cool tidbit to put down!
Alsooo what's your fav song right this moment!
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌳

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gorehound » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:08 am

Tacitus wrote:Lov ur hair style !!
What was the brain surgery for, if that's not too invasive? That's a cool tidbit to put down!
Alsooo what's your fav song right this moment!

thank u!!! it's really wonky irl because the top part is getting long so i just. clip it back and hope for the best GJSJKG

it was for a chiari malformation, so it's less of an invasive brain surgery & more of a craniectomy...i just like to simplify it if i ever have to tell anyone since they usually don't know what it is w/o googling it. i enjoy talking about it, so it's not invasive, dont worry!! you can either google how a chiari decompression is done, or you can ask more questions & i can try my best to explain!

& oh god, this question always gets me i swear. i listen to music 24/7 & it's usually on shuffle so i'm not always picking out specific stuff. but lately i've been listening to Sylvia by The Antlers a lot, honestly the whole Hospice album is eerie, haunting, and so depressing. The Antlers have been a favorite of mine since i was younger, as i loved one of their songs, but i never took the time to listen to a full album til years later.

thank you so much for the questions, as you can tell i love answering them LOL

gorehound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gorehound » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:47 am

bumping this cuz i want more questions lol

gorehound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gummy Maggots » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:22 am

Do you have a favorite kind of bug? Also what are you cats names?? (sending them all my löve)

also clowns heck yeah
Adult | Autistic | Mediocre human being- and artist
Gummy Maggots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gorehound » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:37 am

Gummy Maggots wrote:Do you have a favorite kind of bug? Also what are you cats names?? (sending them all my löve)

also clowns heck yeah

oh GOD i never remember names of bugs but i really like most beetles!!

my cats are Trixie, who is a black n white manx, Maggie, who is a white and grey tabby maine coon, Waffle, who is a brown tabby, Dori, who is a brown/black tabby, and Sebastian, who is an orange tabby.
Dori and Sebastian are sister n brother, Trixie and Waffle are mother and daughter

gorehound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me