Egg! by alphias

Based on Click to view
Artist alphias [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Egg!

Postby alphias » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:26 pm

I was today years old when I realized that the oekaki did in fact have a rotation tool.
Thank you, brand new stylus.
I might've gotten carried away a bit, so I'll probably add wings and jewelry on my own time, if that's alright?

My inspiration was this pic I took today (minus the Vaporeon - was using the AR feature on PoGo) and a kitsune.
Feel free to interpret this how you like. I love all your designs sm and don't want to stress you out. There is a hidden tail folder on the egg with kitsune tails, but that's optional. I know multiple tails can be a bit much sometimes XD.

Username: Alpha Snowdust
Liked traits/accessories: Kitsune/multiple tails, broken horn (not both, just one), orbs/foxfires, piebald/appaloosa marking (faded or non-faded), necklaces/chestplates/pendants, swords/scythes, bows+arrows, wings, fox-or-eevee-like-ears, chain crowns/circets, laurel/leaf crowns, forehead gems, eye gems, silky fur, goop, glitter
Disliked traits/accessories: eyeburners, chokers, axes, skeletal things, horror, multi-eyes (tho it depends), spider legs, antennae, fish tail (scales are fine, to a degree), scales covering whole body

Tysvm for the opportunity! I can't wait to see what you come up with!
• Alphias • they/them •
~ genderfluid/bigender ~ omnisexual ~ artist ~

TH: Tahsmahtus
WermzStars
alphias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me