Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Coral dog raffle adopt by little fishball

Based on Click to view
Artist little fishball [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Coral dog raffle adopt

Postby little fishball » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:54 pm

imma pick the winner in 2 hours
(free btw)
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Special skill:
Backstory:(optional)
little fishball

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Coral dog raffle adopt

Postby Thovatos » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:06 pm

Username: Thovatos
Name: Velajewel (True name is Hercy)
Personality: Determined, spiteful, jaded, and brave.
Special skill: Spectral sight; Allows her to see the souls of those who are living or dead.
Backstory: She regrets her decision for chancing a spell between darkness and light. Born from light, the mistake brightly displayed the light of her mistakes on her pale fur. The regrets of her choices has left her bitter, somber, but ultimately vengeful for these permanent scares has made her an outcast amongst her clan. After all, it was for their safety she attempted the spell to begin with, and now this treatment? She is cursed to hear the wails of the damned as karmic punishments for her meddling in ancient magics.
Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little fishball » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:57 pm

Thovatos wrote:Username: Thovatos
Special skill: Spectral sight; Allows her to see the souls of those who are living or dead.
Backstory: She regrets her decision for chancing a spell between darkness and light. Born from light, the mistake brightly displayed the light of her mistakes on her pale fur. The regrets of her choices has left her bitter, somber, but ultimately vengeful for these permanent scares has made her an outcast amongst her clan. After all, it was for their safety she attempted the spell to begin with, and now this treatment? She is cursed to hear the wails of the damned as karmic punishments for her meddling in ancient magics.

guesss hwhat u win congrtulation
little fishball

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thovatos » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:03 pm

little fishball wrote:
Thovatos wrote:Username: Thovatos

guesss hwhat u win congrtulation

Eyyy~
Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me