Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

man. by huddson

Artist huddson [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

man.

Postby huddson » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:37 pm

why did i use the extra big canvas for this

i'd love to use ChickenPaint again but it keeps freezing on me, all of the toolboxes are too big and take up too much space on my screen, and i'm simply not confident with it anymore

but hey, i'm not dead, i'm still doing art (just on Krita and posting it to Twitter + Toyhouse), i'm using solely it/its pronouns now (plus neopronouns!), i'm learning to drive, uhhh what else
i pulled an all nighter last night and had a nap this morning and that nap is the only thing keeping me functional right now. also my cat was trying to get into my room when i was trying to take a nap because he's not allowed in there since i have plants + hedgehog + he ALWAYS gets stuck under the bed, and so he was scratching at my door and then... he opened it??? i have NO idea how, it was fully closed, the doorknob is one of those round ones. i think he's just magic

Blaseball is cool, The Garages are a great band and their song Elsewhere is incredible, as is The Ballad Of Unremarkable Derrick Kruegar

i'm still mega active on Discord, petrichor#4405 if anyone wants it
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me