Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

k,,, kibb,,y by HEXORCISM

Artist HEXORCISM [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

k,,, kibb,,y

Postby HEXORCISM » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:32 pm

kibuuy. still debating whether i like the stripes or not. i love lemurs sm i should just make a lemur oc.

i accidentally fell asleep around lunch,, but i had such a good dream.
my favourite dreams seem to be? almost like horror? i feel scared but i dont wake up scared usually? i'm not.. upset.
but during the dream i'm scared.

it was like a mansion almost? idk it didn't give mansion vibes but it was very, very large. very white inside,,, or was. i think there were pillars n big windows. the floor was almost like marble? the room w pillars had a split level. but it didnt give mansion vibes. i wasn't human. i never am in my dreams but. i had! a dagger! it was kind of useless tbh my friend had to protect me. many monsters. but there was one really big one. you could tell it used to be human. it mostly,, blobby? maybe it's just my inability to properly recall it. but it was fast and strong. i had to inject it w something to kill it. 3 times. it died. temporarily. so then we just ran lmao.

we got outside and then we had like a video game map? it wasn't a physical map. you could see the monster moving on it. we were terrified it would get out but it didnt seem to be able to. we went back eventually i dont remember any of that i just know we went back with another friend. i remember him. kind of. i remember his job but thats about it.

i remember finding something important in a bathroom or supply closet or smth. but that's all i know.

yeehaw
ImagexxxImage
you should totally click them.xxxxxpfp
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me