Based on Click to view
Artist wishbone! [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

fisund #5 - kelp bones

Postby wishbone! » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:55 pm

navigationmain threadoekaki threadfish marketgotcha

I'm doing my best to make this post look pretty, is it working?
HELLO AND WELCOME TO AGATHAN'S FIRST FISUND DESIGN!!!!

This fisund is: common!
short fur, hair to jawline, ear + tail fin edit, pupil shape change

I have doodled up a gorgeous, mildly spooky lookin dude just for you folks. Through my many jams that I listened to while farting around with this design, I thought of a few different competitions! But I've decided to settle on just one:

Choose a song that summarizes their outlook on life.
Are they an optimist, a pessimist? Do they seek for the tiny details and meanings of whatever they can or are they just floating along with few cares of the world? Is the unknown frightening, or is it to be joyously explored? These are just a few different spins you could take on this prompt! Our perceptions guide the rest of our personalities, so I'd like to see how you imagine this fisund thinks/feels.

No extras, but feel free to do some mild prettying up! Nothing major like big headers or pixel art, please.

Code: Select all
[b]username[/b]:
[b]name[/b]:

[b]song that describes their outlook on life[/b]: (link please! I'd like to hear :^) )
[b]song explanation[/b]: (100 words maximum)

This competition will end on March 24th at midnight EST (12:00am)! This gives you all a week to fill out your forms and muse about the character you choose to create! Good luck :^D
asterisk*; nicknames encouraged
adult
they/them
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: fisund #5 - kelp bones

Postby Neku » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:14 pm

username: Satamoru
name: Gallow

song that describes their outlook on life: follow my lead - ariel, zoey & eli
song explanation: gallow, despite his rather intimidating exterior, is actually a very passionate person who forms strong bonds with those he considers friends. he believes in living by your own rules and the only opinions he cares about are his allies. he can be a bit reckless and far more rebellious, and tends to gain followers who love and respect him everywhere he goes. an explorer through and through, he travels from place to place, picking up anyone who feels outcast or unwanted and welcoming them into his fold.
Last edited by Neku on Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalpoppy » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:28 am

username: royalpoppy
name: t.j

song that describes their outlook on life: in the end - linkin park
song explanation: yes. he is that kid. he has a poor outlook on life, finding it hard to enjoy anything aside from 2000's emo music. he's got a nice smile when he finds something funny, though, so that's a plus.
xxxxxxx

venus 🏵 she/her 🏵 gaymer gurl
off and on activity, find me on discord.
here for closed species and deer collection.
dislikes: radishes, yelling, and big meanies.

♡ ♡ ♡

royalpoppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wishbone! » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:44 am

Satamoru wrote:username: Satamoru

song explanation: gallow, despite his rather intimidating exterior, is actually a very passionate person who forms strong bonds with those he considers friends. he believes in living by your own rules and the only opinions he cares about are his allies. he can be a bit reckless and far more rebellious, and tends to gain followers who love and respect him everywhere he goes. an explorer through and through, he travels from place to place, picking up anyone who feels outcast or unwanted and welcoming them into his fold.

The song you chose summarized his personality so well! I like how much potential for character building and relationships Gallow has, so take good care of him! Thanks for entering :^) I've added you to the reference so you can save it!
asterisk*; nicknames encouraged
adult
they/them
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neku » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:48 am

plantfood wrote:
Satamoru wrote:username: Satamoru

The song you chose summarized his personality so well! I like how much potential for character building and relationships Gallow has, so take good care of him! Thanks for entering :^) I've added you to the reference so you can save it!

Aaaah thank you so much!! I absolutely adore him ;;
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me