Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

and now, I’ve started

Postby beebun » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:58 am

ahaha I’ve started!

generation 1. :)

the parents -
      blooming, she/her, cream spotted tabby with low white.
      hurricane, he/them, blue lynx point.
      when they first met they were two loners fighting over turf, but this bloomed into a love-hate relationship, and then the two stopped fighting and realized something. they loved each other. some moons later, the two were mates and blooming was expecting. there was a lot of fighting happening near their territory at the time, and so they set off to find a safe place to raise their kits. leaving was worse for them, and sent them to a place that was deep into war. blooming was attacked, and hurricane sacrificed himself to save her. she escaped and to everything by herself.

the kits -
      storm, he/him, cream lynx point with low white
      creek, she/her, seal spotted torbie point with low white
      earth, he/him, blue mackerel tabby with low white and heterochromia

the three grew up without a father, and were very close. storm was determined to stop the fighting, as he knew that it would always lead to death. blooming died of old age, and they mourned her for a while. after this, the three decided that the only way to unite the cats of red peak was to create a clan. they’d heard of clans from myth, mighty groups of warriors who followed starclan and a code. it seemed perfect to stop the war and suffering. and it worked. just not the way they’d hoped.
      the three split after an argument, and instead of one, united clan, there were three. now the three live as leaders of three clans, stormclan, creekclan, and earthclan.

eeee idk who to do for the next generation but I’m thinking either creek or earth. ;w;
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me