Corg's Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Corg's Storage

Postby _Human_ » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:28 pm

wip
_Human_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eva "Bean" Drilha

Postby _Human_ » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:03 pm

---
Name | Evaneer Drilha
Nicknames | Eva, just a shortened version of her name; Bean is a nickname given to her by her friends while training at the temple.
Gender | Female
Age | 25
Description | Eva has piercing blue/green eyes, with fair skin and freckles that dot her body. She has an average build with
blonde, wavy hair framing her face. Her left shoulder, and leg have scaring from when the temple's collapse; she wears
black gloves to hide her hands and a robe that covers the left side of her body to help hide the scaring.

History | Eva was very young when she was left to train with the resistance. She spent years pretending to fight with the other
kids before eventually going to train at the temple with other force sensitive children. There she met Kylo and over time
began to consider him and a few other people her closest friends. On the night after the temple's destruction she had been
taken back to the resistance by someone, left outside of a tent. She woke up days later, unsure of what happened but heard
many of different stories of how her best friend had gone AWOL. She spent years practicing her fighting without using her
force powers but recently has been training with them again; trying hard to listen to the advice she'd been given years ago
on how to use the force without causing destruction.
_Human_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me