Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

For Eleya by SuperVerl

Based on Click to view
Artist SuperVerl [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

For Eleya

Postby SuperVerl » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:20 am

I never thought I'd come across this character again, I just had to draw her xD
    I actually still have some of the prize pets yet! Winning that character design comp was probably the single most exciting thing I ever did in 2014 haha.

Toyhouse 💛💛💛 Image
Hey friends, play Monster Hunter
SuperVerl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: For Eleya

Postby Eleya » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:05 pm

2014??? Its been that long already? Okay, Im feeling old now ^^'

Even though she was mostly meant to be a character for that special time, I still love her a lot. She always remembers me, how happy I was playing Mum/Mafia Boss for a bunch of class mates in vocational school.

Back then you did an amazing job with her design, and now with that pic of her. I felt I needed to ask, if youd draw her, since Im stalking your art for quite some time now, but I was afraid you might not want to. So I had a few other options aswell. Im super happy though you picked her <3

So thank you so much for this amazing piece of art <3
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: For Eleya

Postby SuperVerl » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:12 am

Eleya wrote:2014??? Its been that long already? Okay, Im feeling old now ^^'

Even though she was mostly meant to be a character for that special time, I still love her a lot. She always remembers me, how happy I was playing Mum/Mafia Boss for a bunch of class mates in vocational school.

Back then you did an amazing job with her design, and now with that pic of her. I felt I needed to ask, if youd draw her, since Im stalking your art for quite some time now, but I was afraid you might not want to. So I had a few other options aswell. Im super happy though you picked her <3

So thank you so much for this amazing piece of art <3

I know right? When I saw the year I was quite surprised. I was just a kid but I did try my darndest >w<

I just think it's really cool that there are still people I know from way back then hanging around! So thank you for stalking my art, heheh. And thank you for you kind words <3

Toyhouse 💛💛💛 Image
Hey friends, play Monster Hunter
SuperVerl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me