Umbra-Cats Closed species (Marking open+looking for artists) by realkitty56

Based on Click to view
Artist realkitty56 [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Umbra-Cats Closed species (Marking open+looking for artists)

Postby realkitty56 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:46 am

Main Page (you are here) I Customs/MYOs I Shop I Rarity List I Archive I Artist Search I

um·bra
/ˈəmbrə/
noun

the fully shaded inner region of a shadow cast by an opaque object, especially the area on the earth or moon experiencing the total phase of an eclipse.
▪ the dark central part of a sunspot.
▪ shadow or darkness.

Word Origin:
late 16th century (denoting a phantom or ghost) from Latin, literally ‘shade’.

What Are Umbra Cats? wrote:
Umbra Cats are giant, horse-sized cats that are able to be ridden. They are nocturnal in the wild, but due to human domestication some are more comfortable in the daylight. They are gentle omnivores that enjoy feasting on berries, small mammals, plants, etc. They come from remote parts of the Amazon Forest, unknown to many, they have only just been discovered! The UPA is working to protect and offer these unique felines to the public.

Recent breeding efforts have yielded some very desirable results, resulting in new coat genetics allowing less-than-natural color variations to occur. The Umbra Preservation Agency (UPA) is not certain if these genetic strains are mutations, or have always been present in Umbra Cat genetics.

Umbra Cats, at it's core, is a closed species adoptable base revolving around Story and world building, and creativity! There is a variety of things to do, see, and purchase around, so be sure to check all that cool stuff out!

Public Rules wrote:- You cannot create your own Umbra Cat without a MYO ticket
- Do not disrespect anybody whatsoever. Be kind and treat others how you want to be treated!
- Follow all CS rules
- Give credit to Reygankiwi for the lines and the artist for the design
- Do not complain if you don't get an Umbra cat first try, there's always a next time!
- Don't take Umbra Cats offsite or take credit of the species
- NO trading, buying, selling Umbra Cats for ANY sort of currency (da, USD, pets, items, C$, etc) whatsoever. If you are found to be doing this, you will be banned.
- Theft of anything is not tolerated whatsoever. This goes for designs, lines, lore, info, etc. You will be banned once more.
- Own as many Umbra Cats as you desire! Be sure to leave some for others.
- Make a Toyhouse or CS Storage for your Umbra Cats, they may be separate or with other species, long as it is noted they are from a closed species
- Be sure to keep track of items you obtain and purchase
- More will be added as needed

Bans/Warning System:
In the incidence of a ban/warning, we hold the right to take away any Umbra Cats you may own, regardless of how you've obtained them. Further consequences may be carried however. You have only two strikes before you are banned from the species. Punishments depend on severity and Ban removals Must be discussed with RK
Bans:
Strikes:

Artist Rules wrote:- Follow all CS art rules
- Please be active. If you can't, let me know! I know we all have lives outside of CS
- No maximum number you may make a month, minimum is at least 3 though.
- Do not take Umbra Cats offsite or take credit for them
- Keep rarity in mind, we don't want tons of rares/uncommons and no commons
- Do not make any rare or above Umbra Cats if you are accepted as an artist, those are only for event/store bought/custom Umbra Cats
- All old thread Umbra Cats are still valid and still may be used.
- More will be added as needed

Artists use the form below for adopts -
Code: Select all
[quote][center][img]https://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjE0Mi4wMDAwMDAuVlcxaWNtRWdRMkYwY3csLC4wAAAAAA,,/southern-stars.regular.png[/img]
[b][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4530894&p=134063127#p134063127]Main Page[/url] I [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4530952]Customs/MYOs[/url] I [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4530923]Shop[/url] I [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4530894&p=134063417#p134063417]Rarity List[/url] I [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4530907]Archive[/url] I [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=4530903]Artist Search[/url] I [/quote]

[quote="Adopt data"]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Rarity[/b]: [/quote]

[quote="Prompt"][b][size=130](prompt here)[/size][/b][/quote]

[quote="Traits"]
- list all traits here

[/quote]

[quote]Form:

[code][b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Rarity[/b]:
[b]Response[/b]:[/code][/quote][/center]
Last edited by realkitty56 on Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:03 pm, edited 10 times in total.
realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Umbra-Cats Closed species Rarity List

Postby realkitty56 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:21 am

All Rarity wrote:These will work for all and any rarity, cannot be added by the edits in the shop directly
- Magic/Aura/Abilities of any type work in this species, dont be afraid to show your creativity, even basics can be gods.
- Alternative looks (Color changing/pattern changing)

Required wrote:These traits Must be on every umbra cat that is true in existence.
- Recognizable/Cat like (Must keep catlike features at least to where can tell its a umbra cat.)
- Clothing less or Effect less reference must be made if the clothing or effect covers Majority and is able to be hidden or removed, Exception for Not heavy accessories and Lighter aura or magic

Basic wrote:Anything is allowed as long as it fits under the following guidelines:
- Fur/Ear/Tail edits of any sort (as long as it keeps only one tail)
- Expression/Face edits
- Charms/Tattoos/Scars As many as wished
- 3 Small accessories or 1 Large accessory (Large can count as Great as full body clothing of any sort, Small can count as big as a blanket)
- The counts of limbs, tail, ears, mouths and eyes cannot be altered from default
(Exception of: missing eye(s), Missing tail , cut or torn ears, missing limbs, Or Tailmouths
known as the Base or below rule)
- Paws can be edited but must be paws still.

Complex wrote:If anything here matches the adopt or myo, it must be classified as Complex:
- Counts of tails, ears, mouths, and eyes can be altered to a total of 4 each maximum
- Limbs still cannot be altered further than the base or below rule
- Hybrid / other animal parts added (Exception of tail editing which has that in basic)

Ultimate wrote:Anything further than complex counts as ultimate:
- Major Body edits (Anything further than complex's limits, be creative.)
- Major Hybridizing (Ask for extremes of this, its case by case)
- Alternate forms (Entirely change of look, can be very different here)
( And anything else you can think of)
Last edited by realkitty56 on Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Umbra-Cats Staff + Notice board

Postby realkitty56 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:50 am

Owner: Realkitty56

Lineartist: angelikiwi

Artists:

Moderators:

Hello! Welcome to the Notice Board! Be sure to check back frequently! You can find events, special promotions, notifications, etc here!

- New Owner! - 2/26/2021
-
realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Umbra-Cats Closed species

Postby realkitty56 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:46 pm

Open to marking and posting!
realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Umbra-Cats Closed species (Marking open+looking for arti

Postby Prince Audric » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:34 pm

these are so cute!
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Umbra-Cats Closed species (Marking open+looking for arti

Postby blood-moon » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:55 am

Mark

Last bumped by realkitty56 on Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:55 am.

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me