Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

For foolishbedcrawler by SuperVerl

Based on Click to view
Artist SuperVerl [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

For foolishbedcrawler

Postby SuperVerl » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:48 am

I was 90% done with coloring when I remembered that there was a second reference with more markings. I wasn't in the mood to add those too so I apologize if the blue stripes are part of her more updated design -w-'

Used the watercolor tool for everything. Don't use the watercolor tool for coloring when you have separate layers.

Toyhouse 💛💛💛 Image
Hey friends, play Monster Hunter
SuperVerl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: For foolishbedcrawler

Postby webheadXD » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:12 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG OMG OMG I ABSOLUTLY ADORE THIS THANK YOU SMMMMMM (the more markings ref is her current design but i rlly dont mind!!! it still looks amazing!!!! ;3;)
ImageTaking a month long hiatus. Will be back mid July. If you need to contact me, go to fazbearpizza on THImage
webheadXD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: For foolishbedcrawler

Postby SuperVerl » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:56 am

foolishbedcrawler wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG OMG OMG I ABSOLUTLY ADORE THIS THANK YOU SMMMMMM (the more markings ref is her current design but i rlly dont mind!!! it still looks amazing!!!! ;3;)

Ahhh, you're so kind, I'm glad you like it ;w; if you want I could make another version with the up to date look, I just don't want to edit this because I don't want to ruin it or somethin haha

Toyhouse 💛💛💛 Image
Hey friends, play Monster Hunter
SuperVerl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me