Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

[劉宇] Liuyu by yuketsu

Artist yuketsu [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[劉宇] Liuyu

Postby yuketsu » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:01 pm

Quick mouse sketch; Thank god for the curve tool or otherwise my lines would've been all over the place | reference

LIUYU PROMOTION TIME!!!

Hi guys!! Yes I'm drew this so I could find an excuse to promote Liuyu here.... Liuyu is a contestant on Chinese Idol Survival Show CHUANG2021; If you're watching the show please drop him a spare vote.... he deserves to debut! 😤

First of all can I just say Liuyu literally looks like he walked out straight from a historical drama?? How can someone be that beautiful😭 He comes from a very traditional family where basically everyone in his family is trained in some sort of arts, whether its his grandparents (singing) or his parents (dad can dance and mom can sing) so it only seem natural that he'll be gifted in traditional dance as well! The way he speaks is so soft and delicate, while his reserved temperament really preserves the essence of the hanfu he wears and the tradition he carries along with it. All his movements are so elegant and detailed when he dances, and his face expression always carry so much emotion when he performs... and ahhh I really love his personality too!! Best boy who? Best boy LIUYU lets go!!!
x盯著我幹嘛?你有什麼目的!
bestie | senpai | valorant fanclub
chinese, christian, registered nurse
my shops: art | character designs
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me