Romantic Sunset

"Romantic Sunset" by Tsunami102

Dressup entry

Romantic Sunset

Postby Tsunami102 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:18 am

Pastel decided to go visit the iconic beach where all beach kisses take place. Once she got there, she was hit by the sudden urge to say 'I love you!' to everybody she saw. Oh, and there's some drama going on with the two bears. Believe me, you don't want to know. And there's some random cupid dogs flying around and making people fall in love. You know, the usual. Valentine's day is weird.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I love this puppy! They're so cute. The artists are amazing here. The cupids are also adorable, and I'm going to have a lot of fun thinking up a story for the two bear plushies. The heart streamers are adorable, and it's a shame I only got one. Oh well, at least I got two heart clouds. Yeah, I know that isn't a lot either, but it's at least enough to make a good background. Speaking of which, I had some trouble deciding the background. I had limited options and went for the most romantic one I had. It looks good in the end, as the heart clouds blend in, but I would have preferred a white or lighter pink background for some more contrast. Oh well. It makes the bears look like their sitting on a beach, so OBVIOUSLY they'll kiss, so it was all worth it in the end. I'd sacrifice contrast for a plushie bear kiss any day. And that's enough of my rambling. Weirdly enough, in the 'first draft' of my little monologue, I started by saying there wasn't much to say. Turns out I'm a liar.
I exist, good for me. Look, I swear I have a personality, I'm just not talented enough to make a sig, any formats to templates would be appreciated!

https://dappervolk.com/register?referrer=Tsunami102
Tsunami102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me