Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

ack by Mavryk Company

Artist Mavryk Company [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ack

Postby Mavryk Company » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:18 pm

all this art stuff has got me stressed out,, I don't think my arts popular enough for this but:

I post to cs mostly, but I've also got
- fa (mavrykcompany)
- da (mavrykcompany)
- tumblr (mavryk-art)

if you see any of my stuff being posted anywhere else, please let me know!

please return to your regularly scheduled programming, look at a cute dog, and have a lovely day!
➸ adult
toyhouse
zendaru's twin
info:
[b/t/s charas]
av + tags | ➸ trades open
Mavryk Company

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ack

Postby Kayara » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:24 pm

ech,, ya everybody, now is the time to work out an air-tight alibi and a strong pattern of doings n dealings.😬
It might get rough. Glad your doing this now mav, hope you're forever spared from this <3
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:34 pm

im a little upset about al this art stuff going down. its not pretty.

and mav very cute char
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vyntageheart » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:57 pm

sorry you've been stressed, but it doesn't matter if you're popular- it can happen to anyone. it's a good thing that you're posting a record of where your art is and i hope you never have to deal with it personally. i'm sad it's been brought to everyones attention this way but happy everyone's being more cautious.. art theft is rampant everywhere and it's ridiculous.
vyn | he/they 🏳️‍⚧ | adult
{ link } { link } { link } { link } { link }

woweee it's a signature
vyntageheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mavryk Company » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:51 pm

Kayara wrote:ech,, ya everybody, now is the time to work out an air-tight alibi and a strong pattern of doings n dealings.😬
It might get rough. Glad your doing this now mav, hope you're forever spared from this <3

me too ;^; I really hope no one else gets stolen from,,

KestrelTheFirecat wrote:im a little upset about al this art stuff going down. its not pretty.

and mav very cute char

me too man,, my heart goes out to everyone affected :<
thank!!

snapdrag0n wrote:sorry you've been stressed, but it doesn't matter if you're popular- it can happen to anyone. it's a good thing that you're posting a record of where your art is and i hope you never have to deal with it personally. i'm sad it's been brought to everyones attention this way but happy everyone's being more cautious.. art theft is rampant everywhere and it's ridiculous.

I hope so too,, it really sucks that its going around rn and I really feel for everyone directly affected by this, and everyone whos gotten stressed out cause of it.
➸ adult
toyhouse
zendaru's twin
info:
[b/t/s charas]
av + tags | ➸ trades open
Mavryk Company

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:00 pm

Mavryk Company wrote:
Kayara wrote:ech,, ya everybody, now is the time to work out an air-tight alibi and a strong pattern of doings n dealings.😬

me too ;^; I really hope no one else gets stolen from,,

KestrelTheFirecat wrote:im a little upset about al this art stuff going down. its not pretty.

and mav very cute char

me too man,, my heart goes out to everyone affected :<
thank!!

snapdrag0n wrote:sorry you've been stressed, but it doesn't matter if you're popular- it can happen to anyone. it's a good thing that you're posting a record of where your art is and i hope you never have to deal with it personally. i'm sad it's been brought to everyones attention this way but happy everyone's being more cautious.. art theft is rampant everywhere and it's ridiculous.

I hope so too,, it really sucks that its going around rn and I really feel for everyone directly affected by this, and everyone whos gotten stressed out cause of it.

Mav if you want to chat or vent I would love to help!
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me