★ summer rain by clemen

Based on Click to view
Artist clemen [gallery]
Time spent 5 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

★ summer rain

Postby clemen » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:46 am

ohh my goodness i love them so much?? still considering on names but im thinking of iris "the wondrous" she was the goddess of the rainbow and the messenger of the olympian gods?? which is heckin rad. also thinking about castor [ one of the,, twin demigods?? ] orr eros!
            [★] probably has some sort of magic in them, but its not really directly but out there but more on the down low. probably finds strong interest and connection with magic and thats probably one of the reasons they discovered it in the first place. overall a magical kid,,
            [★] very shy and stubborn at first and can make them seem almost rude but is real kind in general, also very blunt. they probably are very sarcastic and skittish too. you can also describe them as loyal i suppose??
            [★] enjoy plants and planting the most!! purple flowers are their favorite, mostly. bleeding hearts are also real pretty!! can vibe with anything you throw at them even a cactus but pls dont throw a cactus at them they'll cry,, but they will accept a cactus as a gift thats chill
            [★] loves to make stupid jokes. "dont leaf me hanging" "im tree-mendous" "im just tryinG to BRANCH out to you" and other things like that hwhwh i love them so much,, ill come back here and add more eventually?? or something along those lines man im not really sure/ THANK u for them i lov they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I ❤️ CAR SEAT HEADREST
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me