Based on Click to view
Artist rem sleep [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
38 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

C$ Adoptables [CLOSED]

Postby rem sleep » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:37 am

100 adopts challenge-- it's still going, believe it or not.
      shoutout to anyone who's stuck around thus far, I promise we're slowly crawling towards the finish line :'>

please make sure to check the main page (under the 'based on' of this adoptable) for the rules, and consider marking! all the adopts I post under the 'Rem's Adopt Shack' are custom-lined and unique, so if you're interested in my adoptables, I'd appreciate a mark or follow! I do these fairly regularly, so if you don't catch one this time, you could next time! also-- if you want to credit my toyhou.se it's remsleep

There are still some stragglers left over for sale if you want to investigate them too! n v n !
      domino here, bee here and cloud here!

please post here if you'd like to claim, then send a trade. upon accepting, I'll add you to the oekaki < 3
      for crediting purposes please use my toyhou.se which is remsleep u v u !!

[58] archery - OPEN for 350 C$ TAKEN by .✰Mewo✰.
      this flat-faced anthro is a good shot! they carry their arrows everywhere-- but where's their bow? well, that's the thing-- they can manifest a bow and arrow out of that red energy you see there! great for getting weapons into no-weapons-allowed zones! they're always getting their clothing caught on trees when they run around in the woods, resulting in lots of wear and tear, but they don't seem to mind it at all. generally speaking they have a gruff exterior and a woodsy presence-- they seem like the type who really enjoys hiking, camping and other such activities-- but maybe they're not as scary as they seem?

[59] city - OPEN for 250 C$ TAKEN by dr. paine
      this dragon loves the night life of the city! their body glows in low light, so when it's dark outside in the city, they are the star of the show-- glittering and shining in the sky like the magical noodle they are. they really love LED and neon lights and are basically completely nocturnal. you can always find them downtown in the shopping districts once the lights have gone down so they can loaf around and watch the people in their lovely and more out-there fashion! this dragon just loves loud colors, loud places nad loud people-- they're a rambunctious sort with too much energy for their own good.

[60] fortune teller - OPEN for 250 C$ TAKEN by takura.
      this cat-axolotl hybrid has a third eye, and can see into the future! they carry their crystal ball everywhere, and wear a huge purple cloak at all times for staying warm. they only charge a small fee for their services-- but what is it? it seems to vary from person to person-- sometimes they want a smoothie from the shoppe down the way, sometimes they want some good old united states dollars, your mileage may vary-- it might depend on what you can provide, but it also just might depend on what they're craving... they're shrouded in mystery and while no one knows for sure what's up with them, they are unanimously respected as a fortune teller wherever they go. curious?
Last edited by rem sleep on Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: C$ Adoptables [OPEN]

Postby mal du pays » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:39 am

sending 4 60

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Paine » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:40 am

Sending for city!!
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .✰Mewo✰. » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:46 am

Sending for Archery ^^

Hi, I’m Mewo,
I'm an artist and I go by she/they pronouns.

Best friend !
.✰Mewo✰.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: C$ Adoptables [CLOSED]

Postby rem sleep » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:50 am

that's a wrap folks!! thanks a bunch for your continued interest in and support of my adopts! :' D
      58 belongs to .✰Mewo✰.
      59 belongs to dr. paine
      and 60 belongs to takura. !

thanks a bunch y'all < 3
      you should be added to the oekaki and i hope you enjoy your new characters!! n v n !
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery