Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Shaaaaane by StalePotatoChips

Artist StalePotatoChips [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
56 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shaaaaane

Postby StalePotatoChips » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:46 pm

Still grinding on Stardew Valley and I freaking love Shane's character so much ;0; I just want to hold him and comfort him <3 I honestly see so much of myself in his character... It'd be nice if someone cared this much about me X')
StalePotatoChips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shaaaaane

Postby -Novacaine- » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:26 pm

Yo
This is cute.
Credit to frostily and Brackensnake for my avatar and sig image
MY BOI NOVAAA
-Novacaine-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Houndlout » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:29 pm

Hey, is everything okay. I couldn’t help but notice your username change and the fact that you changed your toy house account to private. I just wanted to make sure your good, and staying healthy <3 if you need a while to leave, then you are more than welcome to. Just want to say I love your art and you are an inspiration to me.
Max - He/It - Therian - Semi-Active - Adult

“𝔄𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔶’𝔰 𝔞 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔡𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔡𝔬𝔪 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔪𝔢”

Wassup my name is Max, but u can call me Houndlout/Hound if you’d like. I’m really bad at writing intros, so bear with me. My DM’s are open, as well as commissions and art trades. * I have memory loss so please be patient - and don’t hesitate to reach out or send reminders on anything if needed, I very much appreciate it
TH - DA ©
Houndlout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:43 am

Shane!! He's my absolute favorite character in Stardew, he's just so well made?? Every time I try to do someone else's route, I get distracted by Shane sjkskakhdj
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StalePotatoChips » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:09 pm

MoonWyvern89 wrote:Hey, is everything okay. I couldn’t help but notice your username change and the fact that you changed your toy house account to private. I just wanted to make sure your good, and staying healthy <3 if you need a while to leave, then you are more than welcome to. Just want to say I love your art and you are an inspiration to me.

I'm ok-ish... I'm just in the process of trying to redirect my life and it's taking a bit of a toll on me since art has been my only healthy coping mechanism for years and now it just doesn't seem like a welcoming space for me any more... I'm mostly leaving because I'm tired of the overly sensitive art community and cancel culture. I've met a lot of really nice people and still really enjoy posting art online, but the anxiety is eating me alive. I'll still post stuff on TH which is just authorized only (I believe you're added on there) so people can stop digging through my work trying to find the littlest thing to cancel me over (even though everything is and always has been properly tagged and locked)... I'm grateful to the new harassment rules Tess posted, but it's too little too late for me. The damage is already done. I just don't want to feel this weight on my chest anymore.
StalePotatoChips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Houndlout » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:51 am

Retiring wrote:
MoonWyvern89 wrote:Hey, is everything okay. I couldn’t help but notice your username change and the fact that you changed your toy house account to private. I just wanted to make sure your good, and staying healthy <3 if you need a while to leave, then you are more than welcome to. Just want to say I love your art and you are an inspiration to me.

I'm ok-ish... I'm just in the process of trying to redirect my life and it's taking a bit of a toll on me since art has been my only healthy coping mechanism for years and now it just doesn't seem like a welcoming space for me any more... I'm mostly leaving because I'm tired of the overly sensitive art community and cancel culture. I've met a lot of really nice people and still really enjoy posting art online, but the anxiety is eating me alive. I'll still post stuff on TH which is just authorized only (I believe you're added on there) so people can stop digging through my work trying to find the littlest thing to cancel me over (even though everything is and always has been properly tagged and locked)... I'm grateful to the new harassment rules Tess posted, but it's too little too late for me. The damage is already done. I just don't want to feel this weight on my chest anymore.

I’m really sorry that you have been going through this, and feel the need to leave. If you take a break and you are ready to return, your CS followers will be waiting for you to return. But definitely take as long as you need. I agree that the extreme guidelines and sensitivity here can be quite overwhelming and restricting. Just don’t let it hit you too hard, because then it will be even harder to get back to doing what you love.

Wassup my name is Max, but u can call me Houndlout/Hound if you’d like. I’m really bad at writing intros, so bear with me. My DM’s are open, as well as commissions and art trades. * I have memory loss so please be patient - and don’t hesitate to reach out or send reminders on anything if needed, I very much appreciate it
TH - DA ©
Houndlout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StalePotatoChips » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:23 am

MoonWyvern89 wrote:
Retiring wrote:

I’m really sorry that you have been going through this, and feel the need to leave. If you take a break and you are ready to return, your CS followers will be waiting for you to return. But definitely take as long as you need. I agree that the extreme guidelines and sensitivity here can be quite overwhelming and restricting. Just don’t let it hit you too hard, because then it will be even harder to get back to doing what you love.

Thank you, I really do appreciate it <3 I feel like I'm just over thinking, but this is something I've been dealing with for years and just seriously need a mental break... Drawing is a huge part of my life and who I am, so I definitely don't see myself dropping it completely. Doing the palette challenges on here has been incredibly therapeutic for me and I'll at the very least continue to do them off site. I'll probably lurk on here for a while, but weather or not I go back to posting on here is still up in the air. I'll have to see how I feel after my retreat. It is nice to know I have people who still support me and my art ^^ I'm grateful to everyone who takes the time to talk to me and leave sweet comments on my art!
StalePotatoChips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:38 am

Definitely glad that you're looking out for your mental health! That's far more important than posting on here. Take all the time you need, and if you do decide to return, we'll happily welcome you back <33 I know how draining this site can be sometimes, so a break is well justified. Take care of yourself, and remember that whatever you end up doing, have fun with it!
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Houndlout » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:22 pm

Retiring wrote:Thank you, I really do appreciate it <3 I feel like I'm just over thinking, but this is something I've been dealing with for years and just seriously need a mental break... Drawing is a huge part of my life and who I am, so I definitely don't see myself dropping it completely. Doing the palette challenges on here has been incredibly therapeutic for me and I'll at the very least continue to do them off site. I'll probably lurk on here for a while, but weather or not I go back to posting on here is still up in the air. I'll have to see how I feel after my retreat. It is nice to know I have people who still support me and my art ^^ I'm grateful to everyone who takes the time to talk to me and leave sweet comments on my art!

That’s good to hear ^^ I hope you have a nice break and some quality time to yourself. <3

TH - DA ©
Houndlout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StalePotatoChips » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:49 pm

Thanks both of you! It really means a lot ^^ <3