Based on Click to view
Artist eros [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Milk Friends - Artist Search!

Postby eros » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:32 am

Welcome to the Milk Friends Artist Search!

Here's some extra info you'll want to know!:
    - You should make at least two entries (preferably under a cover but honestly it's fine if you don't). I'd like for you to add line edits on at least one but it's fine if you don't.
    - Any entries can be used or claimed as MYOs if the artist allows for it
    - Remember to put a list of edits on your entry!

Why should I join staff? wrote:With every month that passes, all staff get a base pay of a 1 rare, unlimited under Milk Friend MYO!
    Artists also get one unlimited uncommon and under MYO for every 5 Milk Friend adopts they design!

eros wrote:
      Designing Your Milk Friend - An F.A.Q.

Q. Can my Milk Friend have clothes? A. Of course! Your Milk Friend can have any clothes you want to give them (as long as they follow general CS rules!)
      Q. What should I put on my Milk Friend's Necktag? A. Literally anything! You can make it a little drawing, a funny one-liner, or even just a random word! As long as it's CS-appropriate, the only limit to your Milk Friend's tag design is your imagination!
      Q. What goes on a Milk Friend's ear tag? A. An ear tag usually shows a price, and generally that price would be the estimated worth of the liquid inside of the Milk Friend! However, several Milk Friends have changed their tags to say whatever they please, so it's not that uncommon to see a tag with an exorbitant price number or a funny drawing on it!
      Q. Does the glass on my Milk Friend have to be plain-colored? A. Of course not! The most unique part of a Milk Friend is usually their glass! It can be stained and patterned with any colors and designs of your choosing!
      Q. Are the hooves of Milk Friends hollow or filled with milk? The hooves of a Milk Friend are always hollow, unless a break (rare edit) occurs between the glass of the body and the hoof, in which case the hoof will become flooded.

eros wrote:Non-Rarity: Weight edits, eye color
    Standard: Fruity milk (strawberry, banana, etc.), small charms in milk, completely full of milk
    Common: Straight straw, half-full of milk, chocolate or caramel milk, large charms in milk,
    Uncommon: Cracks in glass, curly straw, ~1/4 full of milk, floral milk (rose, lavender, etc.), different eye type (heart shaped, etc.)
    Rare: Full breaks in glass (missing limbs, ears, etc.), rotten milk, nearly no milk, no straw, extra body parts (legs, ears, etc.), horns on body, crystals
    Legendary: No milk, liquid other than milk, multiple heads, form change, wings

Edit Clarifications
    - Straw edits: Straws can be any color or design, regardless of rarity! For example, a common straight straw could be plastic, metal, or even paper! Only the general shape (straight, curly, or your regular bendy) is determined by trait rarity!
    - Extra body parts: Rare extra parts come in sets. For example, with one rare edit you can have two legs, two ears, or two extra eyes, etc!
    - Form Change: A Milk Friend with legendary form change can have a secondary form that has the same number of each rarity of edit. For example, say a primary form has 2 rare traits and 1 common. The secondary form can have any 2 rare and 1 common traits. They don't have to be the same kind of edit, just the same rarity!

Feel free to ask questions about any trait and I'll add that question and its answer to this list!

{He/They}

I'm Matt and I like to collect bunnies! :]
You can usually find me roaming the
Oekaki, but I'm pretty active in the
trading scene, especially during events.

Feel free to send me a trade or a pm!
I don't bite!

_______________________________________________________________________Image
eros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Milk Friends - Artist Search!

Postby eros » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:43 am

Bump!

{He/They}

I don't bite!

eros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eros » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:45 pm

Bump

{He/They}

I don't bite!

eros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sc0ttishF01d » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:45 am

mark!
Sc0ttishF01d

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:37 am

mark

Last bumped by eros on Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:37 am.
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me