Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

❀✧ fumi garden - growth and customs✧❀ by naumachy

Based on Click to view
Artist naumachy [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

❀✧ fumi garden - growth and customs✧❀

Postby naumachy » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:35 pm

shrinemain adoptsfanclubnurserycustoms & growthsartist searchnursery artist searchbank ✽ see main page for discord link ✽ archive

This is where sprout fumis from the nursery can be grown up, and where customs can be created!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

general
      Fumis are a closed species with defined trait and rules and only artists are permitted to make adopts. Do not use these lines to create anything other than growths or customs.
      All designs must remain on oekaki at this time, on official lines.
      Anyone may design a growth or custom.
      Please number you customs ! Look at the one posted before you to know what your number is! Should be in this format - '001, 002, 003'. growths do not have to be numbered.
      All designs need staff approval before posting.
      If you are claiming an artist search entry, it needs to be moved under this topic to be archived correctly. Preferably this should be done by creating your own ref (color in) and reporting that so CS staff can move it. Please link back to the original in your post as the "based on" link will be changed.
    growths
      Sprout fumis can be grown one month after their batch is posted.
      Growths must be accurate to the nursery reference, but there is some wiggle room - not every line/plant/etc has to be in place. Markings can be slightly more complex/less complex, etc. Examples to come.
      You must pm a staff member with a screenshot of the growth & kit reference to gain approval before posting and include proof of approval in the post.
      Please link to kit reference when posting.
      When approved, the link to the growth needs to be posted on the nb by whoever approved it.
    customs
      Customs can only be created if you have a custom myo.
      Myos can be purchased (unavailable for purchase right now), bought from staff (earned as monthly activity rewards), or rewarded during events.
      Custom myos will have a trait tier and limits to follow, ex. no rare traits on a common voucher.
      If you have multiple myos of the same trait tier, your may combine them as so; two unlimited commons for an unlimited unusual, two unlimited unusuals for a 1 rare, and three unlimited unusuals for an unlimited rare. no other forms of myos are combineable (ex. one trait limits like one unusal, and combining to earn more than an unlimited rare).
      You must gain approval from a staff member before posting and include proof of approval in the post.

Other rules (nursery, main adopts, etc) will be found on their respective threads.
    Rules are subject to change at any time & affected designed will be grandfathered in. Suggestions and questions are welcome!
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
naumachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me