Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 2
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by espen.

Lambicorn #304 // Cowardly Lion

Postby ford » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:31 pm

STYLISH maned pawed-hoof lambicorn
{ custom lion mane, custom eyes, custom mouth, lion tail, cat ears, custom backmane, custom whiskers, butterfly crown, spectacles }

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to be here as a guest artist for February!
I hope to bring many lovable friends this month! <3

To win this lambie, please:

Tell me about a fear they've overcome!

You have 500 words to tell their triumphant story!

Ends in two weeks, 02/14!

Code: Select all
[size=85][list]Username:
Name:
Last edited by ford on Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

ford ☆ he/they
thkalspfp
ford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambicorn #304 // Cowardly Lion

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:01 pm

mark
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:43 am

Username: Galaxystar01
    Name: Ollie
    Prompt:

(175 Words) sorry it’s so short.
So the fear he overcame was talking to others. Ollie always had issues talking to others from an early age and never got to experience the society for himself. He would always shy away from others and would avoid places with tons of lambicorns so he wouldn’t run the risk of talking to others since he has social anxiety. He never wanted to talk to others, but one day he decided to face his fears. He went to a busy place with a ton of other lambicorns and another lambicorn, Sage, (My first ever Lambicorn) came up to Ollie and talked to him. They bonded and for the first time ever, Ollie wasn’t afraid to talk to others. The reason why he has that Crown is because he made it for himself as a reminder of him passing his fear of talking to other Lambicorns. He still gets a little nervous in a huge crowd around him talking to him, but he now can talk to others and isn’t afraid to show his true personality.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:40 pm

Username: quirky;
    Name: Claude
    Prompt: Claude hates spiders. It's not the legs or the gross greasy hair on their big butts. It's the eyes. They could be anywhere. Watching you while you sleep. While you eat. While you poop.

One day, Claude was out for a nice walk with his favorite beige sandals on. He was quite enjoying the warm sunshine on his fur when he heard an awful squish. Cautiously, Claude looked around. And around, and around. He got a little dizzy but eventually figured it was under his shoe. Dread filled him as he lifted the sandal. There it was. A smooshed black blob. He instantly knew what it was and just yeeted the shoe across the sidewalk and into the road where it was promptly run over by a passing car. After glaring at the driver who was laying on the horn, Claude carefully scampered to the shoe, lifted it up, and stuck his arm far away from him. It was horrid. Getting a stick, the lambicorn poked the blob to make sure it was dead. It was of course. Especially after the car...He made a face as he went back home with one less sandal. Two, actually. He burned both of them. Then something hit Claude. Hey, those bugs aren't actually that strong. He shrugged and felt much less terrified of the arachnids. The burning of the sandals also helped.
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"

have a smooth-tastic day!

espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:51 pm

Mark for when I have time !
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lambicorn #304 // Cowardly Lion

Postby ford » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:04 pm

^^

ford ☆ he/they
thkalspfp
ford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:25 am

Username: Gadgetrocks
    Name: Arthur
    Prompt: Being royalty, Arthur never really had to do anything about his fears. He could just ignore them, push them back and pretend that they’d never existed, though he’d get anxious when looking out the large windows of the tall towers, or the high tiered royal balconies, but in the royal word, admitting fear was admitting weakness, wasn’t it? He was walking in the court yard, looking for nice flowers to pick and use them to make bouquets to be put within the castle. As he did so, a royal guard approached him.
    “Excuse me Prince Arthur, but the king needs to see you.”
    At the mention of his father, Arthur perked up his ears, standing up to go and see his father. He walked the through the halls, still holding his flowers.
    “Hello father, what do you need of me?”
    “Son, we are going on an important diplomatic mission to another kingdom and I need to you get over your childish fear, you are a grown boy now and this kingdom is high in the mountains.”
    “Why would I need to go father? I am no diplomatic.” He also didn’t like his father calling the fear childish, it was grounded in reality, heights were scary.
    “Because you’re coming along, and I can make us look bad. If the hier has a meltdown due to being up in the “scary” mountains, it could sour our relations.” No that was a bit selfish, wasn’t it? Arthur wasn’t going to express his opinion though, that also scared him.
    “Yes father.”
    Arthur once leaving, went to find a guard as soon as possible, they were always fearless (in his eyes) so he deemed it a good idea. He approached one, “Hello, would you uhh, mind helping me?”
    “Yes sir, with what?”
    Arthur didn’t want to admit it, “I-I’m scared of heights, and I need to get over it.”
    “Sure sir, right along. I know how you feel, used to be scared of water when I was younger.”
    “You were? And you got over it?”
    “Yes, to both of them, it took patience, and support, but I did it, eventually.” Arthur nodded, following the guard upstairs and to the balcony.
    “Now, we’ve got to take this slow. Your father may not understand, but I do, and going slow is much better then pressuring yourself and panicking.
    “Okay, what should I do?”
    “Go and stand right near the edge, I’ll be right begins you.” Arthur did, feeling his vision swim with fear.
    “I-I’m doing it, still terrifying though.”
    “That’s fine, we’re taking it slow!”
    The guard and Arthur continued to practice, him slowly gaining more confidence, and he could tell the supportive nature helped a lot more then the judgement of his father. After a few weeks, it was time for the trip.
    “You think you’ll do alright Arthur? I’m not coming on this one to help you unfortunately.”
    “I think so! With you help and support it’s a lot better now.” And it was

499 words
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ford » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:50 pm

this is now closed for judging ! <3

ford ☆ he/they
thkalspfp
ford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ford » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:35 am

This lambie will be going to quirky;!! Congratulations, I hope you enjoy Claude! I completely sympathize with him, spiders are terrifying.

ford ☆ he/they
thkalspfp
ford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me