The Tale 2

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"The Tale 2" by BittyBaby

The Tale 2

Postby BittyBaby » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:08 am

long ago there was a herd who lived next to another herd the first herd was called the herd of the Sunbeams and the second herd was called the herd of the Moon duns now both sides had rulers the Sunbeams ruler's name was CherryWind she was a kind ruler and cared for every one and the Moon duns ruler's name was Svarhawk he was a great leader but he had his own things of interest now the land lived in peace and as for the people they developed a test after they found out that these horses lived they said in order to marry a lady the men would have to catch about two or one but it was hard to do that the Sunbeams were okay with this test and so went willingly after being caught but the Moon duns thought it was disgraceful that they just gave up like that they fought their way through but the two herds were different and Svarhawk saw that, he ordered to divide the two harmony's that they had created CherryWind was shocked to find this out she went to the great leader who placed them both in command she asked him to remove Svarhawk because he was a danger to the harmony so it was done Svarhawk was removed as a leader and CherryWind became the leader of both worlds and she would remain that way until she found and raised the next leader of the Moon duns until then the two herds were called the SkyStars but Svarhawk would stop at nothing until the harmony was broken some of his people continued to follow him and didn't go willingly when they were caught things continued to get worse and the harmony was Threatened...
Hello! I'm Bitty Baby 👋😁
BittyBaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me