The Tale

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"The Tale" by BittyBaby

The Tale

Postby BittyBaby » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:32 am

One day on the farm the workers just went about the day doing their farm stuff but on this day they had a new horse a young hose they called him Lucky clover or lucky for short he was new to the farm and things to him were scary he came from the woods but people found him his mother and father and they were tame horses and didn't know how to live in the wild but lucky was born in the wild so they took them back and place the parents in a barn were the father could be sold and the mother could be breed but lucky was placed somewhere he could play but he didn't feel like playing he felt sad and scared but then a old moose came by over to lucky who sat in the corner "now whats the matter young one why do you cry when you are safe and sound with ones who love you?" the old moose asked Lucky sniffled and looked up at the kind old moose "well sir its scary here and loud and I just want to go back to the woods its safer there" young lucky replied to the old moose, the old moose looked surprised "you mean you never heard the story of the fathered horse named Nowin?" the old Moose asked "no what is that?" lucky asked "oh it is a great Tale indeed would you like me to tell it to you?" the old moose asked "oh yes please" lucky replied and so the moose did

and I will make a next scene to tell the story to you
Hello! I'm Bitty Baby 👋😁
BittyBaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me