KYL-E and Lil Bit? by HunnyBadger

Based on Click to view
Artist HunnyBadger [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

KYL-E and Lil Bit?

Postby HunnyBadger » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:15 pm

I had to color this.
So, I guess this is me and my, erm, crush...?
*shivers* (I hate that word)
I haven't talked to him in the looongest time because I kinda-sorta hated him for a while there...
but yesterday my bestfriend straightened things out a bit for me, and we're kinda talking again ^^
I'm hoping that I won't actually spazz out and do this, especially since he has a girlfriend now -.-'
Oh and the title is our nicknames xD (Pronounced: Key-Lay)

*EDIT: So today, we had marching band practice. The whole band was there, including him. He comes over to annoy my best guy friend, Dominic, who was standing by me. I go over and say "Hola!" (I don't know why.., I take French... -_-') and he says "Hola!" back.
Then, Dominic just yells "Why Won't You Love Her!!?" to him. My face went like this in about a 3 second time span:
:shock: :oops: :x :| :) :lol:
I should've been EXTREMELY mad, (Like, about to gouge his eyes out with my bare hands kind of mad...) but I just started bursting out laughing!
Then I said I was gonna shove my flute up his nose, and another one of my guy friends (who was also standing there) snatched my flute and proceeded to attempt that. xD All in all, it (surprisingly) made my day xD
Tumblr
Personal/Fandom Blog Nature/Magical Blog Quality/Photography Blog

Hogwarts Is Here
Current Classes:
Astronomy
Charms
Creature Feature
Defense Against the Dark Arts

Visit My Adoption Center!
All Donations Are Greatly Appreciated! :)

Be Awesome And Gift Bomb My Sister
HunnyBadger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me