Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Lost | an arpg by Undyne7119

Based on Click to view
Artist Undyne7119 [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Lost | an arpg

Postby Undyne7119 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:09 am

[img]WIP[/img]
guild registration // rules // missions // shop // archive // artist search // the stone // races // customs/myos // explore // the tower

You wake up in an unfamiliar location. It is dark out, but for some reason there is a campfire in front of you. You may have been with another person, but if you were, you are now alone. You don't remember much. Only your personal information, like your name, gender and age. But is any of that true? Who were you, and why are you here? You should get up and find someone to start a group with. You'll need to do that if you want to survive...

In this ARPG, you are a young child who has been transported to another dimension. Start a guild, make friends, and help others, but most of all, uncover your past... All adopts are custom lined, so there are no bases under the cover! Please read the rules (next post) before you start!
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:59 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:13 am

RULES

-be kind to other members of the community
-no guilt tripping or begging
-nobody in the arpg can have kids/get married because they are kids. age-restricted activities are not allowed
-no art theft
-follow all cs rules
-listen to staff
-i will change the rules as needed

strikes // none | bans // none
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:17 am

STAFF

owner:
Alduin.

admin:

mods:

artists:

guest artists
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:30 am

RACES

Due to the amount of races that have been added (and the fact that more will be added), I have moved all the races to here. However, I will use this post to list the three newest races!

Elecks- have the power to send out weak shocks to those around them, while travelling through electric devices to reach other places quickly.
Seers- similar to the Hidden, however they do not always keep their faces hidden, most of the time only doing it to cover scars. They can read minds and see the future to an extent.
Lightbearers- hold a glowing orb in between two horns on their head. Valuable when exploring dark places.

Ignore the fact that my doc names are oddly specific- in this case the name of my Minecraft sword.

Here is a rarity system! For each race, I will list the normal traits and rare traits on a doc, because it will likely be pretty long. Here is the doc.
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:49 am, edited 5 times in total.
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:31 am

res
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lost | an arpg (DNP)

res

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:32 am

res

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one more res, now feel free to post

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me